Crystals & Gemstones

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Azure*Skye

Crystals & Gemstones

Post by Azure*Skye »

Hi everyone,
has been so kind as too make me Moderator of this new topic.
I new too the Board and really appreciate this opportunity and hope you all enjoy it...there is tons too share and learn. So if anyone has any stories or insight to share, please do.
I'll be working on a BASICS topic this evening. I

Thanks again to & the rest of the forum for making me feal so welcome!
-Azure Skye.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hi Azure,

Welcome to your new forum. I'm glad to see you are jumping right in. I'm sure the other members could learn a lot about crystals from you. I think it's a very interesting topic myself.

Good luck!

Solus

Post by Solus »

Ooo... Snazy new section! I love Gemstones, I'll be setting up my soap box somewhere about how everyone needs a Rose Quartz.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hey this is such a good idea to have a crystal and gemstones section, I can't believe we've not had one before :D

hedgewitch
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i love crystals!!! i have alot of then.. and its great to have a new section devoted to them!
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Avildar Ratlav

Post by Avildar Ratlav »

I agree, Gemstones and crystals is the only thing that I ever really messed with before I came to this fourm. I am glad we have a new section devoted to it. smileydance :wave: :wave: smileydance
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I am very excited about this new topic. I am very uneducated in this field so I am going to love learning.
Solus

Post by Solus »

I think I've lost count of all the different stones I have... Guess I should really keep count and get back to indentifying the ones I haven't already... I got a box of them two years ago and they weren't marked. I'm going to try identify them all soon.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yah I need to learn more on this topic. So if anyone has any good info I am listening.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Hey Solus, how the hell do you keep track of all of them. I loose them for months at a time. Figure out what I want, stick it in my pocket and then who knows, I've found them in my bed, in the washing machine, etc. Right now, I'm missing my obsidian and a moonstone. I really miss that moonstone. I keep hoping if I truly need it, it will show up.

P.S. anyone know a good website that doesn't charge $7.00 for shipping a $2.00 stone????
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
5moons

Post by 5moons »

I keep them in my wooden box that has two pentacles craved into it. I made the box. and craved the symbols into them.
Avildar Ratlav

Post by Avildar Ratlav »

I keep mine the ones i carry with me, in a little black bag that can be attached to my keys. As for the ones I don't carry with, I have a Metal change box I put them in.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Great idea for a new forum Azure! Seems like there is a lot of interest in crystals and gemstones. That's great! Let me know if you need any help with this forum (if it gets too busy) and I'll get someone else to help you with it.

Azure*Skye

Post by Azure*Skye »

WOW, this topis has been well accepted. I'm almost finished with the Basics section...I'll have that posted by Tonight.

Thanks , I have a million ideas for this section, in fact Tigerlily and I both do work with Crystal Skulls and thats been an amazing experience in itself.

I hope everyone enjoys this section and gives lots of insight to there individual experiences using stones and how they incorperate them into there Craft workings.
:D
BB.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

Hhey girl,I see you have been busy,hehe!!!!

Good idea for the crstals and gems board,I admit you know more than me about most of them,lol!!!Hopefully I can learn from ya as well!!! :D

I do love my crystal skulls,them I seem to learn from,hehe!!!!They just seem to teach me things everyday,not sure why,but they do!!!Think I'm gonna invest in some more of them,they are really amazing!!!

Talk to ya later girl!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”