My Cat Army

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Kaliona Tanwen

My Cat Army

Post by Kaliona Tanwen »

Just wanted to share some pictures of my children :)

This is Thea (a.k.a Cat-pants, Thea-pants, Kitten-mitten), my sisters cat. She's a rescue kitty and we got her when she was only tiny. She just turned 5 last month.

This is my eldest, Misty (a.k.a Moozle, The Mooz). She used to belong to the woman who lives next door to my mum until the rotten cow got a big dog and kicked her out. When we took her in she was a bag of bones and at 2 years old had already had three litters of kittens because her useless owner couldn't be bothered getting her spayed. She's a real sweetie and fusses over my younger cats a lot.

This is Ivy (a.k.a Ivy-pig), she's 18 months. When we bought her she was the runt of the litter and she has a few quirks. One eye is smaller than the other and set at a slightly different angle in her skull and she also has a hole in her diaphragm meaning some of her internal organs have slipped and can press on her lungs. We have to be careful not to let her get too stressed or excited otherwise she struggles to breathe. She's a darling though, and worth every penny I have to spend at the vets.

This is Ziva (a.k.a Ziva-Diva-Brat-Cat) she's a year old and came from a cat rescue. Initially she was really nervous. She's still jumpy and will only let certain folks near her, but she's chilled out a lot and is a little sweetie, though occasionally inclined to be a bit of a bossy madam.

This is our little boy, Tango (a.k.a The Orange One, The Daft One, That Little Orange Monster). He was the last kitty in the shop, passed over for his cuter and less boisterous siblings. He's full of energy and has lots of naughty habits, but we love him loads anyway.

And here is our youngest, Squirrel (a.k.a Squirly-whirly, Squirrel Nutjob). Our best estimate is that she's about 6 months old. My Mum found her two months ago, lost and hungry, hanging around the mill where she works. After a couple of days it was obvious she couldn't find her way home so we took her in. She had a half healed back leg which we suspect had been broken and was covered in fleas and ratbites. I called all the local animal shelters and vets to see if anyone had reported her lost, put up posters around the area and everything. Her owners haven't come forward so we're keeping her. We named her squirrel because anytime she's scared, super happy or excited she bushes out her tail and looks just like a little grey squirrel :lol:
Xal

Post by Xal »

TOO MMMUUUCHHH CUTTTTTE OOOOVVVEERLOOOAD AHHHHHHHH!!!!
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Kaliona Tanwen

Post by Kaliona Tanwen »

Hehe. They are very cute, but also prone to being little monsters as well, with no end of bad and irritating habits :lol:
[WITCH1]

Re: My Cat Army

Post by [WITCH1] »

So cute!!!! aND sO MANY! :shock:
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
lovebrighteyes

Re: My Cat Army

Post by lovebrighteyes »

awww I love cats especially black ones

Return to “Animals and Pets”