Enlightening beings

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Nikolai

Enlightening beings

Post by Nikolai »

I do know of angels, by whatever name they are called by a tradition - angels or enlightening beings or Bodhisattvas or demigods. I actually don't know much about paganism. But I think that like everything it's something we always interpret in our own way.

Well, I just wanted to talk about those beings a little, although it's rather difficult because it is so far removed from our normal life. Also this is just my second post here. I've rather understood that the most advanced souls, from whatever tradition, seem to reach a point where they can interact with enlightening beings.

I had several experiences of revelation in my life, a few years ago, and experiencing the divine consciousness. Later I understood this to be similar to understanding angels, as the essence is the same. And then also I began to wonder about angels or enlightening beings (I am still not sure what to call them).

Anyway, I also mainly just posted here as an attempt to join in discussions here. I am hoping to discuss all types of spiritual topics.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Nice to hear from you. The best in your ascension process.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”