theSeeker - Dream Blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
theSeeker

theSeeker - Dream Blog

Post by theSeeker »

Thought I would start a blog to keep track of my dreams that come true.
... and any other dream / visions that speaks to me.

#1 - October 2009

Had three distinctive dreams that my dead neighbors house was being robbed... two weeks after the dreams stopped some one tried to break into the house.

#2 - December 2009

Upon waking for the day I had a vision of my niece sitting in the doctors office in one of those god for awful patients gowns... I talked to my niece later on that night and she confirmed she had been to the doctors that day.

#3 - December 2009

Had been having small insignificant dreams along with with two distinctive dreams of some one in my family being in the hospital... followed by one brief dream of my first born son being in a hospital bed and one brief dream of him being trapped under some plywood while at work.

Concerned that my dreams were leading up to my son being the one in the hospital I talked to my sister about it - two hours later I got a call that my first born son's daughter was in the hospital after having fallen in the house and splitting the middle of her forehead - stitches were required.

The next day I get a call from my sister and she tells me that my niece, the one I had a vision of in the doctors office, told her that she might be having surgery on her back the Tuesday after Christmas.

... all my hospital dreams have since stopped

#4 - December 25, 1998

Stirred from a deep sleep I looked over at my husband and saw a dead female skeleton with short blonde hair - I was filled with great loss. Three hours later I receive an early morning phone call to inform me that my niece, the one that was like a daughter to me, was killed in a car accident - a drunk driver had hit the car her and her boy friend was in.

#5 - Age 12 (1979)

Saw a small brown headed boy being given a bath (some one was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair with a green plastic drinking cup) in a house I did not recognize.

Fast Forward to 1986 - I'm staying at a friends house while they are away taking care of her elderly father that had fallen and hurt his hip... I get up out of bed on the second or third day I am there with my two year old son and go to give him a bath - De Javu!!

Thats all for now... blessing
theSeeker

Post by theSeeker »

Cont' from #3

I have come to the conclusion that the dreams I had been having concerning some one in the family being in the hospital was not about one particular person, but rather about several people with in the family being the hospital - hence why I could never see a particular face yet felt the over whelming sense of family.

Since my hospital dreams stopped these family members have been in the hospital with in a weeks time.

1. Granddaughter
2. Mother
3. Nephew
4. Niece

I am asking the spirits to send good healing vibes out to my entire family.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”