Past life markings?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Yurai

Past life markings?

Post by Yurai »

My sister and I have two very similar markings and we just recently discovered we BOTH had them, but in the opposite side:
My markings are to spots, one under my right breast and the on the top left quarter of my back. She has hers one under her left breast and the other on the top right quarter of her back.
So, I haven't discussed this with her, but I just had a 'feeling' like they were from a past life, and that something crossed through our bodies, and that even though we're now sisters and constantly fight, it might've been our past lives' souls' desire that we would be blood related now (maybe we were really good friends?)
Can this actually be true? Or maybe I am just way too imaginative?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

It could be true. There seems to be a tendency for the same people to gravitate together through various lifetimes, although not in the same capacity each time. Fathers and sons can switch places, or siblings, or mates. So it's seems possible that this is the case between you two. Oddly enough, this can hold true for animals too. I know of one case where a woman was killed by a lion in a past life and the reincarnation of it was her very loving pet cat in her later incarnation! It may be because there's Karma to be worked out, although that certainly isn't the only reason it might happen.

Hope this helped some! Blessings to you!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Xal

Post by Xal »

It is believed by some that we have soul groups, or set individuals of souls that we are constantly reincarnated with.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Kassandra

Soul groups

Post by Kassandra »

Xal wrote:It is believed by some that we have soul groups, or set individuals of souls that we are constantly reincarnated with.
...for better and for worse:

With some souls it's like, smiley_dance "Wow, hey, great to see you again. Now, where'd we leave off last lifetime?...."

With others it's like, :shock: "Oh god. No, no, no ....not you again ....Doh!" *palm/head* "Get me outa' here."
And then the Universe responds with, "Sorry pal, you've got another 70 years to go with this guy before this incarnation is up, hehehe. Remember, you planned this for yourself, not us."

Seriously.

reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

If we do incarnate with the same general group of people from one life to the next, what happens when a soul trancends the reincarnation cycle and moves on? Do the other souls in the group feel the loss? I know this sounds like a strange question but I thought it beared asking.
Xal

Post by Xal »

It's not a strange question, its actually and excellent question.

When you are in a state where you are in your soul form, I guess if you want to call it that, you don't feel such emotions as loss because in that state of being you understand that nothing is ever gone or lost.

We have the ability to be in many different places or existences at the same time. A similar question is, what if I die and find out my (insert w/e) decided to reincarnate. There is still a part of you that exist not physical form always. An example would be your higher self. It is you, but the part of you that is more aware of the truth.

When you transcend it not that you necessarily go somewhere different, its that you Become something different. The soul will not feel loss because whenever you call out to someone or think of someone, a part of them is there.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

This is wayyyy cool. Ha

I met this girl, and I fell for her even though she is pretty young for me. But it just clicked... And I know nothing happens for a reason. I also noticed that we both have moles on our chest but on the opposite sides. something is telling me that we were lovers in a past life because the moles are on our chest. It even makes sense that we switched from female to male because I do believe I was female in one of my most recent past lives.

If that makes any sense. sorry, I don't have too much info to contribute I just think this is awesome.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Xal,

Thank you for your thoughts on that. I have always believed that when we trancend beyond this world there is a great place waiting for those of us who do things for the greatest good and that those who do evil are stuck in a negetive cycle that they created while living and do not trancend easily. I do not classify as heaven or hell as that is just too limiting. What are your thoughts?
Xal

Post by Xal »

Dieing can be confusing for some people. When you die your natural creative abilities are unleashed, meaning you can practically do whatever you want. However most people are unaware of this because many recently dead are still in the mindset of their lives. What this can mean is that if someone believes in hell and believes they are going to go to hell, when they die they will probably create some hell for themselves to exist in until they realize that it is self created, then they can move on.

In a grand spiritual sense there is no such thing as good and evil. These are distinctions we based on our cultural and societal expectations for "how things are." Since we view death as a negative, we view murder as bad. But what if tomorrow everyone found out death was the best thing ever?

This idea of good and evil exist only in our perception of a world divided and separate. In a world where we do not see how we control everything. On higher dimensional awareness, we know that evil is merely an illusion to allow us to feel good.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I really like how you said that Xal.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

:wink:
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Xal,

Thank you for your thoughts on this. I definately feel my soul has been here before at least a couple of times before this current incarnation. I also feel that there are a couple people from this life I have met in past lives. Is that something that many people experience or is it rare?
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I just get little flickers of me doing some rituals in my past lives.
Its where many of my ideas come from.
You know what ive notcied? Im always emo, or preppy.
damn cheerleaders.
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Interesting to read this, my sister and I also have a similar thing, we both have an almost identical mark(I always figured it is a birth mark) only difference being that mine is a shade lighter than my skin colour and hers a shade darker. It is in exactly the same place(bottom of inside of the right thigh near the knee) same size/shape same everything, totally identical except for the colour.
I never thought it could be a past life, I always thought its because were sisters and share the same genes(and I think in my case it is) although its refreshing to read this and see things differently and other possibilities.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”