incarnated Angels

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
True Blood

incarnated Angels

Post by True Blood »

What are incarnated angels? Ive heard about them recently and have tried to study them on the net, but I cant really find anything :?

What are they?

:shock:
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

incarnated angels are angels that either in part or hole have decided to become corporal.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

ncarnated angels are the ones who are assigned to come here on earth to assist people along the path. There energy is different from human souls. They appear human but again their spiritual makeup is different because they are beings of true light. They also have abilities that's consider supernatural. When they come, they come for that purpose only not being tangled up in all this 'reality' we've created.

The have to protect themselves from demonic psychic attacks because it decreases their power. Some angels will keep their powers latent on this planet just because they want to appear more earthly.

Incarnated angels are not earth or fallen angels, which have their categories. Fallen angels, fall from grace and don't have to be force to incarnate on this planet. because their makeup is different. When they fall they go against The Light and the are in the service of the dark realms Satan. Angels are the assistance to the Creator in the Universe. If they are not helpers of God, they are to Satan. Earth angels are the Elementals, Star People, and a few others.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Why do you think Satan exists?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Why do I think Satan exist. Well, the topic wasn't about Satan in particular. What I do is read information on these topics and called it as I refer to it.

One thing is that there are spiritual people that say that Satan does exist and the others say that he doesn't.

It still puzzles me to whether he exists or not. One thing that I can say for sure that demons/negative entities DO EXIST. The only way we can have contact with them is to seek them out. They just don't come, they just don't appear to us.

Evil will exists whether Satan exist or not. Pagan ritual will call to the Gods/Goddesses. People who follow the left-hand path will call upon their Gods/Goddess/Entities. Some will even say that there's no such thing as evil--which I have debated over recently. Some will say that 'these beings' are misunderstood and they are like any other Gods/Goddesses.

When they call spirits from the Dark Worlds, they call them to cause calamity, destruction, deception, not for good purposes. Evidently it works because they still practice it.
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

but its as simple as this, like an evocation spell, you force a spirit to change it's plane, so it turns into a material being at least for our understanding, that's why I think that the analogy of Satan is not so out of this world. Because spirits can make themselfs corporean, so wether Satan exists or don't it's not the real fact, the fact is that Spirits can have a body.
Golden Light
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Yes, I am aware that entities can appear human-form or extraterrestrial forms, as I am aware that there are many types of spirits. Whether Satan exist or not really doesn't matter to me. I do know that there are demonic beings and that's enough to represent evil. Not to say that evil don't exist amongst us humans, we do things to our planet and fellow man and to ourselves that keep us stagnated. But we do have a warm side to us. We are all spirits having a human experience. They are demons, those between and light beings can take on human form. That's true. Animals, plants--even the 4 Elements have a spirit!
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

blackwavy wrote:Yes, I am aware that entities can appear human-form or extraterrestrial forms, as I am aware that there are many types of spirits. Whether Satan exist or not really doesn't matter to me. I do know that there are demonic beings and that's enough to represent evil. Not to say that evil don't exist amongst us humans, we do things to our planet and fellow man and to ourselves that keep us stagnated. But we do have a warm side to us. We are all spirits having a human experience. They are demons, those between and light beings can take on human form. That's true. Animals, plants--even the 4 Elements have a spirit!
Yeah that's what I meant, but as answering the question I believe that the answer of "why you think that satan exists" it's because it's said on the Bible that Satan was an angel before the story you might know, so I was saying that this Idea is not wrong, Angels are spirits, Demons are Spirits, We all are spirits, so that's what happens. :wink:
Golden Light
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

Well i've never said youd said it, I just said, that it's a good analogy, because that's how the fact is, and I don't mean Satan in it's entity more than any other entity.. it's just to explain, I'm not saying that he exists... but it's good to point it as an example... you know that people believes that it's like that so... no matter how much we discuss about it's existense... for me it was only a way to explain that doesn't seem to be that hard to understand.
Golden Light
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

And I answered before you posted here. It remains a mystery to me because they say he exist but no one who are involved in the arts--that I've heard of can testify of his existence. Yes, they do say the term 'Satan' and 'Evil' came from the bible. Yes, demons are of a different nature than angels--and any other entity. Yes...I've said that also. We are all spirits and the body is just a vessel, as I like to call it, an illusion.

Spirit doesn't necessarily mean neutrality. All spirits are not of the Light either. What is keeping us from advancing in our spirituality, the ego and the indulgence. Who does the bidding of for the individual in magical work, its the dark malevolent ones.

What I'll make clear next time are demons and not Satan. Because, that is saying that he does exist ABSOLUTELY. I can't say that for certain because the King James bible has be revised, fabricated or whatever...
Xal

Post by Xal »

blackwavy wrote:Why do I think Satan exist. Well, the topic wasn't about Satan in particular. What I do is read information on these topics and called it as I refer to it.

One thing is that there are spiritual people that say that Satan does exist and the others say that he doesn't.

It still puzzles me to whether he exists or not. One thing that I can say for sure that demons/negative entities DO EXIST. The only way we can have contact with them is to seek them out. They just don't come, they just don't appear to us.

Evil will exists whether Satan exist or not. Pagan ritual will call to the Gods/Goddesses. People who follow the left-hand path will call upon their Gods/Goddess/Entities. Some will even say that there's no such thing as evil--which I have debated over recently. Some will say that 'these beings' are misunderstood and they are like any other Gods/Goddesses.

When they call spirits from the Dark Worlds, they call them to cause calamity, destruction, deception, not for good purposes. Evidently it works because they still practice it.
I agree that there are dark entities out there. But "evil" is a perception. Some things are only "evil" depending on what dimensional awareness you are viewing it from.
Xal

Post by Xal »

blackwavy wrote:And I answered before you posted here. It remains a mystery to me because they say he exist but no one who are involved in the arts--that I've heard of can testify of his existence. Yes, they do say the term 'Satan' and 'Evil' came from the bible. Yes, demons are of a different nature than angels--and any other entity. Yes...I've said that also. We are all spirits and the body is just a vessel, as I like to call it, an illusion.

Spirit doesn't necessarily mean neutrality. All spirits are not of the Light either. What is keeping us from advancing in our spirituality, the ego and the indulgence. Who does the bidding of for the individual in magical work, its the dark malevolent ones.

What I'll make clear next time are demons and not Satan. Because, that is saying that he does exist ABSOLUTELY. I can't say that for certain because the King James bible has be revised, fabricated or whatever...
The word Watan comes from the word Saton which was the name of the prosecuting attorney for that state in ancient Persia.

To funny.
True Blood

Post by True Blood »

Ima add something : P I didnt read the complete post but only saw the Satan thing.

In my own opinion I think there is something such as satan and see him as the devil and ruler of hell and all that jazz
I dont see him in the "christian way" after all it was the horned god of the hunt that was villified as the devil and cast into the fires of hell by them...
But anways I think satan is real but there is a fine line difference between satan and lucifer, I believe in lucifer as the god of light of course.

Well I hope that made scense : P
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I think that the point of using the name SATAN is because most of the people, don't say us, see it as an incarnation of an evil angel, it would mean that the incarnated angels are those kind of spirits who can take form in this plane.. I think. It was just an example.
Golden Light

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”