No More Friends

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
EgyptianQueen

No More Friends

Post by EgyptianQueen »

I wasn't sure where I should write this. Hope here it's right.

Something horrible happened to me.
I met other two girls of my city, actually I already knew one of them because she (stephanie) was in my same dance class one year ago. The other was Regina, a friend of Stephanie, ands we met thru internet initially, then we met in a cafè.
It was wonderful because (all the three of us pagan) we felt very good, it was harmony between us.
We started meeting like almost everyday, making magic (don't worry we didn't do bad stuff) and enjoying our company. What a great friendship.
But then...
It happened I was working on a protective spell for me. Just working, just taking ideas and writing down. But that Sunday I felt weird, I was nervous... it was afternoon when (I don't know how) I was full of energy and I started giving all my energy in a small object. I was dancing and everything...

Regina said me I shouldn't have done what I did. She said she hurt for my charming. Now she said our group is no more a group because if they have to protect from me, something is wrong.

Now... Probably she won't see me anymore, I have no idea what I can do... It was just a protective charm to protect me from the man who raped me. Do you get it? Just to protect... Nothing bad at all.

I don't know what to do. I'll do something stupid if things don't change.

Help
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hey there
Regina shouldn't have said what she did 'cos it's a load of codswallop. How can you doing a protection charm for yourself have hurt her in anyway?
It can't have, plain and simple.
I get the feeling that she is a tad bit jealous towards yours and Stephanies friendship and she is trying to cause a rift between you. You might want to address that issue with her but do not even think that your spell could've affected her at all, 'cos that is a load of tripe!!!!

hedgewitch
5moons

Post by 5moons »

I back up what hedge said 100% that is bullshit. Cause true friends or even just friends don't rip apart others. There is more to the story than you are being told.
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

FourSouls wrote:I back up what hedge said 100% that is bullshit. Cause true friends or even just friends don't rip apart others. There is more to the story than you are being told.
Of course there is more to the story I didn't tell... There are details that I can't tell to everybody 'cause it's private.
I should tell you in a pm, if you want.

But something new happen... Do you remember the protective charm? It was to protect me from someone who is really aggressive with me.
And today he hurt me and scared me a lot... I have no idea what I can do...
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Cast another protection spell. And then take physical steps to protect yourself.
GrayWolf

Post by GrayWolf »

I have to say that is has been a vary long time since I have posted on here, and I hope that I am able to help.
First off, you should put up a shield to block negotive energy comeing from Regina. I say this because if the first spell was done to protect you then the Gods showed you her true intentions. She may be affecting your spells. It happens. Second, you should definitely do anotherone. And third, you should look into takeng something like Aikido, it is what is taught to most of the US armed forces it will help. And fourth, get some CapStun Mace it is non-Leathal and will stop just about anything...DO NOT get a gun, it can and usually does. Blessed Be Little Sister, and you will be in my prayers
GrayWolf

Post by GrayWolf »

i am sorry about the last poste whier I sead DO NOT get a gun i should have finished that line, the rest of the line is; A gun can and usually does get taken away and used on the person that had it first. I hope that we can help you in any way posable... Blessed Be
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

the only way that the spell you preformed could have hurt her is if she was trying to hurt you, but that is a big IF and i think she's just jealous of your ablity to preform magicks.... as for the guy.... if the spell's arnt working try kicking him where it hurts, or talking to someone.... mental blocks are good if you can get them working, which is something i am yet to do....
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Ah if you want protection for the next time this happen go take self defense classes. An learn what you can do to someone that attacks you again. Trust me I have been working at it for 10 years and my hands and feet are trained to strike when attacked.
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

First of all, thanks to everyone, I really appreciate your help.
Second, I know I should go to a selfdefense class but for now I'm going back to the gym and hopefully I'll get some muscles (did I write it right?!) for the next time. Actually, I hope there will be no next time.

I don't know if I want or I can do another protective spell... I think it's better if I ask the goddess to help me. I don't know. I'm really confused right now.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Muscles. Ah you don't need those to protect yourself. I mean have raw power in my body. But muscles I don't need them. I can get a guy that's 400 lbs to jump back off me. You can be ripped all you like there is a way to beat them.
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

I don't know what to do. Actually I'm even afraid to use magic.
In these past days I just practised regarding how I can control my energy but... I don't know. I feel like maybe I shouldn't use magic. Not anymore.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Don't do that. Cause you fall on your face once does not mean you want to lay there and think you failed to walk. What do you do you get right back up and walk again. Magick may not be your thing right now. But there are more ways to the craft than just magick.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

EgyptianQueen wrote:I don't know what to do. Actually I'm even afraid to use magic.
In these past days I just practised regarding how I can control my energy but... I don't know. I feel like maybe I shouldn't use magic. Not anymore.
Dont give up on magick just because one person 'claims' that it effected her... chances are it didnt and she is jealous and probly a fluffy..... training and learning to defend yourself is a good way to be prepared, but i'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and i would still have troubles getting away if somebody was to attack me.... so make sure you dont totaly rely on your strengh or self defense to protect you...

Blessed be and i hope you dont come into any trouble,
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I know GrayWolf said not to get a gun, but that is exactly what I plan to do for protection. We already have a gun, but it's a very big one - a glock 44 caliber, like ones that cops use, and I need a smaller one, something I can handle better and carry in my purse, but deadly enough to kill. :twisted: I read a good book about women and guns and have realized that a gun is really the ONLY defense we, as women, have against men who want to harm us. Self-defense MAY work, in certain situations, but learning it takes years, and most men can get a woman down even if she knows martial arts. Besides, he may know martial arts too. Hey, Bruce Lee could have kicked any of our asses, but what finally kicked his ass? A bullet. It's true that a gun can be taken away from you though and used on you. Very true. So if you aren't prepared to kill someone, don't bother getting one. If you hesitate for even a second, they can grab it from you. A bold man would do that, and most rapists are very bold. I know the person that I want to protect myself from would grab a gun straight out of my hand if I didn't shoot him without hesitation. I plan to take lots of shooting lessons though and learn some good gun skills. I don't want to be unprepared if the time comes when I need to use it.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”