Messages from spirit, and psychic shielding

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Mykalmystic

Messages from spirit, and psychic shielding

Post by Mykalmystic »

hello and thank you for your forum.

I was sent here by energy to help me grow. A bio would be long with many stories of awakening and experience leading me where we are today, but now I feel the energy of a crossroads and have many a guide reaching out to me from many directions.
1.) I am a Massage therapist and I can see or feel things about people not by demand but it just happens when it needs too.

2.) I am having very weird experiences with things in my life that before didn't bother me or I didn't see, now just keep recreating themselves over and over like I am not getting a message or something.

3.) I want to grow, grow and open i feel like a flower held back from the bloom.

OK, that was a lot of hoopla!

one of the main questions is my dogs are trying to tell me something second thing is why are these damn Crows screaming at me everywhere i go! I don't expect and answer but i just needed to get it out.

4.) how do block a persons bad (for the lack of a better explanation) energy when giving a massage, I have tried the white light and the wall and the response when i feel the "bad" but it seems the healer in me absorbs the "bad". Any thoughts

I will cut this off now due to length. Any help will be greeted with an open heart and eye. Also, anything else you feel I will accept humbly.

Peace be with you.
Mykal
Jo.A

Post by Jo.A »

I didn't understand you completely but on what I get is, you're receiving people's needs and are due to deal with them.. that's weird... but sometimes happens.. is just a way to keep karma (just to say something) on balance.

About the bad energy, yes, when you're near to it, and you are trying to heal, what you get is like the magnet effect: opposites attract. So, you're working with "Good" energies to heal "bad" energies so those are attracted to you... just shake it... I don't really know how to explain it.. hope I have been helpful or maybe if you tell me something else I can answer something else. :oops:
Golden Light
Kassandra

empathic massage therapist

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Mykalmystic, and welcome to this message board, and to this forum. Nice to have you here.

...I was sent here by energy to help me grow. A bio would be long with many stories of awakening and experience leading me where we are today, but now I feel the energy of a crossroads and have many a guide reaching out to me from many directions.
I'm sure you do have many guides reaching out to you (I know the feeling). A lot of people are feeling this way in the world right now, especially the last few years. It's quite a phenomena. You're in good company.

1.) I am a Massage therapist and I can see or feel things about people not by demand but it just happens when it needs too.
I’ve noticed that a lot of health-related professionals are “clairsentient” (meaning “clear sensing”). Another word often used to describe this is “empathic.” Either way, it is a psychic ability. “Psychic” comes from a word simply meaning “of the soul.” Our psychic abilities amount to being no more than the personal intuitive guidance systems we’re all born with, so it’s no big deal. We could easily further develop them with practice. But some people make a big deal about the word “psychic,” or even feel uncomfortable with it because of personal emotional baggage they have projected onto it, for whatever reason. Try to keep an open mind about the concept, especially as it relates to your life. The best way to learn about your ability is to research psychic or holistic sources, because traditional medical or psychological literature sources will either downplay, or altogether deny that any psychic abilities even exist. So it’s important to classify it as a psychic ability so that one could further study it and better understand oneself.

Clairsentients often use their abilities to share and heal the pain of others. By sensing what someone feels, a healing clairsentient will know exactly what remedies someone needs.
--Matt Coleman, from his brief article Clairsentient Intuition

Things about a person's life tend to clamor around in the aura. You could feel, see, smell or hear these things with your psychic abilities ....your "soul powers" as psychic medium John Holland calls them, or "intuition network" as medical intuitive Mona Lisa Schultz calls them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDOi1BLoN3U
This video is already posted in the Ask Kassandra forum. Part of
it describes how science is being developed that will help those in
the healing professions to use information obtained by observing
the auric field to diagnose or treat illness.

Clairsentience or empathicness makes it easier for anyone whose vocation is to help another person feel better "empathize" with how they're feeling. I find that such “healers” tend to have these beautiful emerald green, healing auras and I can spot them right away. They tend to feel things about other people through their own bodies. Even many psychic mediums have a degree of clairsentience: when they sense a dead person, they will feel something in their bodies, like for instance a pain on the right side of the face when the dead person was shot in that spot, etc. Or they will suddenly smell something like cigars or flowers (clairolfaction, “clear smelling”) and the dead person was a cigar-lover or a gardener. The key word is “feeling,” in one of several manners.

Other abilities are clairvoyance (“clear seeing”), as in when in your post you mention you “see” something about people. There’s clairaudience (“clear hearing”) where you hear something related to a person’s life: for example, you may start massaging a person’s back and suddenly you loudly “hear” a little dog barking in your ear. To double check yourself, you could start talking about a dog you own or owned, and then ask the client if she owns or owned one. If she waxes on and on about her glorious little pet chihuahua, the one she carries everywhere in her tote bag, you were probably on the money with what you heard with your clairaudience.

But I wouldn’t tell everyone “Hey all, I’m empathic” if I were you, since as I said people around you with baggage will get uncomfortable when you mention you have a psychic ability of any sort. Just experiment with it, have fun with it, and see which abilities come through, and when. For various reasons, women tend to be more psychic a week or two before their periods. I'm not sure about men, though I know mens' hormones ebb and tide monthly like womens' hormones do.

2.) I am having very weird experiences with things in my life that before didn't bother me or I didn't see, now just keep recreating themselves over and over like I am not getting a message or something.
I need a specific example here before I could respond.

3.) I want to grow, grow and open i feel like a flower held back from the bloom. The best way to grow –and you will hear this ad nauseum from the experienced meditating members of this message board, is to maintain a regular meditation practice. It’s not the only way to grow, but there’s no substitute for it as a factor in one’s spiritual growth. I discuss a few (of many other) styles of meditation in this thread: Connecting with spirit guide technique? (see half way down thread). And personally the most effective meditation for me at this point in my life is the “moving meditation” practice of qi gong. I get a lot of insight into what’s going on in my life as I am doing the movements. And after each practice I reflect and make notations in a journal.

OK, that was a lot of hoopla! Not at all. I think endeavoring to understand the spiritual path we're on is one of the most important things we could do in life.

one of the main questions is my dogs are trying to tell me something second thing is why are these damn Crows screaming at me everywhere i go! I don't expect and answer but i just needed to get it out.
Actually, it’s not uncommon for the spirit world to send humans messages through the actions or behaviors of animals. Many people on this message board have animal spirits that serve as guides or totems. I would be happy to help you examine this more, but again, I would need a specific example of both before I could respond, and we would have to address the dogs and the crows separately. So if you would like to look at this in more detail, give an example or two and we could address this subject in your next post.

Hope that helps for now. Due to current time constraints, I will respond to Question 4 in my next post. Thanks.

Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Wow Elisa you even have a board! haha I knew you were special before I saw this or your mod status.

Anyway, I'm generally interested in learning to better shield, which is something you didn't address but is mentioned in the title of the thread. Mykalmystic, says she has tried using white light but it still obsorbs into her.

This question relates to me because I've dealt with a powerful spiritual vampire of sorts who was feeding off my energy. The white light surrounding me worked, but maybe you'd have another tip to deal with blocking unwanted energies.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Kassandra

Finish up the post

Post by Kassandra »

Yes, I've been meaning to finish up this post, this and another one elsewhere in this forum.

They're on my to-do list, which keeps getting more and more massive. I was just whining to about that today.

I need a Mini-Me, I really do! That would be awesome...

Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi yom,

i did come in contact from a spirital vampire, but have u come a cross any shadow people? i don't like them because they love negative engery. they are just plain creepy.

xoxox :D
:D Blessed Be :D
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Oh no worries Elisa, I'm sure someone will come along at the perfect time ;)

Anyway Hexima, I don't particularly know what the difference is between a spirit vampire and a shadow person. I'm thinking that maybe it was a shadow person. The experience I had was simply of some spirit who LOVED negative energy, and would do his best to get me to emit this energy in some way.

But he was also very grounded in my root chakra. Honestly, I'm not sure he's gone, but I keep thinking positive. Haha

Love and peace,
Y0m
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi sweety

last time i seen a shadow person was a month ago i cast a circle and i lit the candle "white" and do a protection spell. when i was a kid i saw spirits and once i saw shadow person when i was a kid.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Yom,
Try a salt water bath. Salt will take shadow energy and hook into it and bring it down. You can see an image of that here:

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... aterremedy

I usually do three salt baths in a row with a cup of sea or kosher salt. I stay in the bath for about 15 minutes and no longer than 20. I know the difference when I can feel my chakras vibrating at a higher rate because all the sludge has drained away.

You can also use salt to cut and seal cords that psychic vampires and all sorts of good intentioned well meaning folks may try to link to your field.

I also practice Shadow Work http://www.shadowwork.com/ in addition to working with spirits. This allows me to distinguish my own split off unwanted parts of my soul that love and feed off negativity.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Earth Ritual, thanks for the advice. I have done one salt bath since I noticed it but it never fully "unhooked". It made me feel a TON better, but when the water was draining it almost felt like something was holding onto my legs.

Anyway the spirit is loosing strength quickly. I will try your suggestion of 3 salt water baths.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi earth,

what a great idea, we'll do the same my son and i. last thing we need is a shadow person annoying us. heh :wink:
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Just an update and more tips...

I did a salt bath yesterday and this is what I used (recommending by an awesome message therapist and energy worker I'm staying with):

1 container of sea salt
1 big box of baking soda
about 1/4 container of ginger powder

Mix in a zip-lock bag until all lumps are gone and evenly mixed.
Making a bath of only hot water.
Poor bag of ingredients mixing thoroughly with a big spoon
Add ONLY enough cold water so you don't get burnt getting in the water.
Take the bath for 15-20 minutes imagining pure energy flowing through you and all of your negative energy coming to the surface to be washed away.
Finish by rinsing off with the coldest shower you can stand. This will boost your immune system and get you ready for the day ahead. It also washes off the salt which will dry out your skin if not rinsed off.

Guaranteed to make you feel better every time ;)

Much love,
Y0m

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”