Twin Souls or Soulmates

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
IsisUnknown

Twin Souls or Soulmates

Post by IsisUnknown »

okay so I have limited knoweledge of this subject. I was wondering how you know which someone is. Like if you see someone you've never met & feel you absolutely have to go talk to them then become close friends & eventualy lovers. What does that initial draw say? (and in my casefirst time we met were were both wearing costumes with masks so we couldn't even see eachothers faces/eyes, don't know if that's important or not)
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

I can only share my magickal experience.

It was Beltane; however, at the time, I was unaware of the significance of that night. It was also a full moon.

I was already seated and the person who would be with me as a friend for this life and beyond came up and sat with me around the fire.

We spent the next six hours laughing and finishing each others' sentences until it was 2 am and the embers were only glowing.

There was something amazing about him. Something that made me happier and warmer than I have ever been. It was probably one of the happiest times of my life. A time when everything in the universe was right and we were truly across the veil.

That was many many years ago. We are still together.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I have been lucky to have my best friend in my life for 21 years now, we met when we were 4 years old. We are so close, people actually mistake us for sisters sometimes (not because of similar looks, but body language). Anyways, we were both in the front yard on the first day of classes and she just walked up to me to hug me. Anytime we are together everyone says we are so luminous and alive. So, about 6 years ago we asked my grandmother to guide us through a regression. Through this we found out that we have shared past lives together. We have both come to expect and adore the fact that we will probably always find each other in every life time.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”