Any thoughts on this?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Corleonis

Any thoughts on this?

Post by Corleonis »

So,about 7-8 years ago I was in summer camp and one night we went camping in the woods.Those ''woods'' are really not big,on one side there's a lake and on the other there's a road leading to a small village with maybe...300 meters in bewteen?Maybe less,but whatever. In the woods there's an old house owned by the camp,people there keep telling stories about how a witch (pointy nosed and hat movie-ish kind) used to live there.
The house has a big balcony about 2 meters from the ground where you can see the lake from.Anyways. The night when we were camping,we wanted to eat at the house so the people looking after us kids (no idea how they are called in eglish,sorry) sayd sure why not.So,we set out from camp to the forest. When we got the house,I saw little boy in the window of the upper floor,he was staring at me I remember him being black and white..White face black hairs,black eyes, of course the first thing I did when we got there was go upstairs to see but no one was there. No one else saw him. The same night after supper,were in the tents,about to go to sleep there's 4-5 people in their sleeping bags next to me,there was another group of kids who were camping also,another tent right next to ours,older groups of kids. So,after a looong horror story telling session around the campfire,they (of course) decided to scare us by making our tents move and scratching it and such. At that point,I got scared and there was a white flash,the people next to me weren't there anymore,they were now looking (kindof) like window mannequins but made of wood,and light brown AND to make the experience even more pee-my-pants-ish,the net window (right above my head and right in my face of course) was the little boy from the house. I start screaming,close my eyes,when I open them,there's the older guys lying in the sleeping bags next to me,laughing.

Also,maybe ..2 years later.I went back to that same camp,this time we slept at the house,the scared people slept inside and the courageous one (There's my little boy ego,hehe) slept on the balcony,I was on the balcony.I couldn't sleep all night,as everytime I looked towards the lake (below the balcony is a little hill,a road,a piece of forest and the lake) I saw 4-5 glowing light green/white people (or what looked like people) looking at me.

The stuff you do at summer camp! Thoughts?
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Well, your story was unclear to me, bcoz I feel sumthins missing here.....
Did you asked the others wether they had seen that pale kid just like you did????? If yes........wat was their reply.

Coz from ur version of the camping thing,I feel its just a prank played upon you by the rest of the team.Nothing supernatural about it.I can further judged your tale if you answer my above question.

Now coming to the second incident...........I seriously think this time you saw aliens......by the lakeside, white and green people !!!!!! I hope you were not under influence of LSD dosage in your beer or u drank too much this time.If you were in the correct state of mind and saw green people around the lake,pull up an Alein investigation team or post your experience in an encounter website.You may be believed and investigated before the Govt. shuts u down....

P.S. I least expected Don Corleone to be afraid of petty spirits and pranks :P
ARCHANGEL
Corleonis

Post by Corleonis »

It was long ago so I'm not sure about their EXACT replies but I recall everyone saying no and a lot of ''you're crazy'' I doubt it was a prank because...you know,white flash,wood mannequins randomly dissapearing and a little boy who only appears in windows ..besides if it was a prank I think the ''little boy'' would have been in the tent laughing also but wasn't.

Also,I doubt they were aliens, I meant light green as in glowing light around..whatever they were and it was light green.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”