Warrior angels saved m

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Fluffy

Warrior angels saved m

Post by Fluffy »

Here's kind of a cool story with a happy ending I'd like to share with you all. A year and a half ago, a man broke into my bedroom as I slept and attacked me in my bed at knifepoint, trying to stuff a black cloth in my mouth. Amazingly, I was able to fight him off and although he escaped, I was fine save a few scratches on my face. The cops couldn't trace the fingerprints on his knife that he left behind, and although I worked with a sketch artist, they never caught him.

Here's Woo Woo Part One of the story: my sister, who is a Christian and a somewhat psychic Pisces, and I are very close. Although she lived 5 hours away and we hadn't spoke in a little while, she told me that a day or two before my attack, she got a bad vibe that I was in trouble. She "prayed over me" she said, and was called or got the feeling that she should send "warrior angels" to protect me. Just typing this gives me chicken skin.

Woo Woo Part Two: a few weeks later I take a roadtrip to Provincetown, MA. P'town is a wonderful, artistic, gay-friendly town full of painters and poets and writers at the very tip of Cape Cod. What do I see in someone's yard? A huge sculpture that I can only describe as an "angel warrior." And here he is:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dgixISi4rcg/S ... 7.crop.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dgixISi4rcg/S ... wn+005.jpg

Has anyone here heard of "warrior angels" before? My sister said they specialize in kicking ass and taking names. I Googled them but didn't come up with much.
icebunny

Warrior Angels

Post by icebunny »

As a matter of fact, all angels are defined as god's warriors. In Catholic tradition, there is a saint and/or angel specified to almost every peril we humans face. In particular, my personal favorite is Saint Michael, punisher of evil and bringer of justice. You will see a lot of police officers wearing this emblem, whether they be Catholic or not.

I too had a mysterious protector during a very, very bad car accident when I was 19. I truly believe to this day that my mother's premonition of the accident and her prayers regarding it saved my life.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”