i need help to talk to a lost friend

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
GT500

i need help to talk to a lost friend

Post by GT500 »

Hi my name is Shelby, and i just picked up on wicca. And i am still learning alot about everything. I already know how to cast a circle and set up my common spells. But i just have lost an ex-boyfriend/good friend,and i think he is still around. But i am not all that sure ,and...........i just need know why or if he is still here. Cause it just hurts to lose some one so close,and leave next to the site everyday! I am just asking if any one can help me,please.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

if you have a pendulum use it in conjunction with a piece of paper with yes and no written on it at 90 degrees so that it swings one way for yes and another for no.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

If Melindrose's explaination confused you, go to
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... hp?t=10817
There should be perfect explanations about pendulum cleaning asking ect, near the bottom of the page.

Blessed Be,
GT500

Post by GT500 »

thank you all
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

(:
Good luck.
Stephanie Mae

Re: i need help to talk to a lost friend

Post by Stephanie Mae »

GT500 wrote:Cause it just hurts to lose some one so close,and leave next to the site everyday!
Instead of trying to contact your loved one, you might want to try healing yourself. Regardless of if that person might still be around or not, often the people left behind have the hardest time dealing with a death. Death is not a negative occurrence, its actually just as beautiful as birth. I would suggest trying a healing ritual for yourself, and after wards if you still feel the need to contact your loved one, I have something I can PM you to help.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Also contacting one who has passed is as simple as merely thinking about them or saying their name. Being able to perceive them or your end may be the tricky part. As always I would recommend meditation as the all around tool for all things spiritual.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
icebunny

Re: i need help to talk to a lost friend

Post by icebunny »

Hi Shelby. I understand that going through a loss is difficult and heartbreaking. I have lost so many loved ones in the past few years, I would do anything to be able to tell them in person how much I loved them and how they profoundly influenced my life.

Understand my dear that death is not the end - it's a beginning. It is an opportunity for you to remember and honor them for who they are and for who they are becoming. In order to get over death, you must mourn, remember, cry, weep, wail, be upset......and understand that it is something you cannot change. Be grateful that you had an opportunity to know him and share life with him. Acceptance of this is how you will heal.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”