Meeting my past life in my dream?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Tonykun

Meeting my past life in my dream?

Post by Tonykun »

Okay, well...a while back I had a dream about meeting my past life after reading Past Lives, Future Healings by Sylvia Browne. In the dream I woke up and childern(Represents Angels?) were wondering about my house looking for me. They said I represented so much of this man and I should meet him. I was confused like how other people would be. I followed them to go find this man. Before I could make it down stairs I saw a somewhat tall Japanese man. I stared at this man. He had a military like buzz cut hair style and a small goatee, he also had some weight on him. I figured he was Japanese so I asked him who he was. He kindly said something like "I am Hitori. I came all the way from Japan just to see you. I've been watching you." We arranged a meeting at the mall(Possibly represents Heaven/After life?). The mall was silent. It was almost peaceful. He introduced himself again. I felt strangely comfortable with him, as if I had known him all my life. As if I saw myself within him. It was all strange for me at that moment. I asked him who exactly he was before he could answer I woke up. :(

That whole day that dream was the only thing on my mind. So, later on that day I decided to ask my tarot cards who he was. I pulled out a single card and it read as "Revolution". It all made sense to me. I always liked Japanese culture, music and what not (Please don't think of me as a overly obsessive wannabe Japanese kid). That's why I took the time to learn Japanese. Over these past few months I've learned more and more about this past life, it all adds up. I am positively sure this man is my past life.

What do you think? Has this happened to you?

Thanks so much. :D
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Interesting.
I have made this connection a couple of times before, when my cousin and i were having the same dreams. She was the portal, and i was the seeker(:
(I know! Im so happy i got a name too!)
Heh, jk. But, anywhoo. yes, ive exoerienced this too, but i knew it was a past life weeks later.

Blessed Be,
Xal

Post by Xal »

Very interesting, I had a similar dream with small children around my house representing not only all my family members angels, but also their complexes, and problems.

He may also be one of you spirit guides as well, or as you said your past life being portrayed by what I would assume is our higher self :)
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”