Love Spells - Opinions, Advice, and More...

Questions and posts about love spells.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i did only one love spell but twice.it was a kiss me spell.i did it just for fun to see what'll happen.i forgot about it and about month or 2 after that i went out with my friends and bumped on a guy i did that spell on.he pushed me against the wall and didn't want to let me go.he started kissing me,hugging me,whole night he was with me or near me...he was so weird...i went home and he sent me few msgs like "when will i see you again,i can't stop thinking about you....",next day he even tryed to phone me few times.i got scared of the power that kiss me spell has.was it just an accident or really that spell works?i did it once again on a guy ho broke up with me.month or 2 after i did that spell we bumped on each other and he hugged me and kissed me (not on my lips thank god),and he does that every time he sees me since then.so,yes,that spell really works for me.
don't do it!
Cladagh

Post by Cladagh »

It wasn't your imagination, Lamaria...they really work.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

yea, i think so too.
it was really weird experience.not a good idea to do, but in one hand it was good,cuz people have to learn on their mistakes.
it's really easy but powerfull spell.
[LunaRose]

Post by [LunaRose] »

Love spells... tricky little things aren't they? I can't say much more in the way of ethics that wasn't already said, but I can tell you this. I attempted love spells in high school and they always worked in reverse, meaning the person became repulsed by the very sight of me. These weren't ever "real" rituals, just poem I wrote on a piece of paper and I tried to will them to come true.

My one good experience with love spells ended up in my current relationship. It was a prayer I sent to the Goddess. Usually I don't get very specific with my requests to Her, but I asked her for my soul mate to come with all the details included. (no specific person except the right one) and to this day, I still believe I got the right guy for me. She included everything I asked for in this guy, and I tell you this is the only "love spell" I would give to any friend I love. Those things seem to be wired wrong... karmically speaking :cry:
I have returned from the ashes and I am reborn.

LunaRose
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

love spells seem so innocent and yet,they are soo poisonous.
holly golightly

Post by holly golightly »

hey

im new here, but i thought id share my experiances with a love spell i have done...

the first on i did was when i was 16... it was a silly spell that my friend who dabbled in spells gave to me... i never thought it would work. it was a spell to make someone love you, and i followed the spell correctly, except that i added a line that he was to love me by the end of the yr. well, we started going out in november, and he told me he loved me about 10 mins before midnight on new years.... we went out for three years. three very rocky years. we really weren't right for each other, and i broke it off in the end. the thing is, he still loves me, but in a weird kinda way... like, its not natural, and he only dates girls now that look like me...

ill never know whether or not it was the spell that got us together or not. ill never know i guess, but it was very certain that we weren't ment to be in a long term relationship, especially not as adults.. he is still a very good friend now, however we do tend to havebig fights every now and then...

anyway, guess thats just another example of why you shouldn't do love spells to make someone love you..
saianalyd

Post by saianalyd »

here's a love spell i've used that i think is pretty moral. well its sort-of a spell, its just things to do

eat honey+cinnamon because honey=attraction and cinnamon =love plus its yummy on toast

carry things in your pocket like rose quartz, hearts, whatever symbonlizes love to you

and of course tell yourself you will find love because if you think you will, then you will

i'm still single but doing these things has resulted in some flirting and little things like that
its nothing big but i think that you cant get love from a spell, but you can definitely get the means to create love.
-lydia
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Love is no guilt.But first of all one has to test the love whether it is true or not.If the love is true and you commit everything towards your beloved and then your beloved just walks out of the door.You know that if you belive in Christ's graetest commandment of love it would be broken.If you have a fast car you ram it straight on a highway wall and go to heaven or hell.Finally you sacrificed everything for someone and he or she did not realise you.Then you realise that you cannot love anybody else.You are bound by the love that your heart feels.Here I think that Love spell would come to help in order to save one's faith in God,to save one's life,to kill frustration.You know that there are some demons in the human mind you sometime have to control and make them realise what true love is.I think I was able to make myself clear in favour of love spells.
ARCHANGEL
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

and i have to say thats generally total bullshit.
you can't use a love spell to "test love" love is the journey. and a spell brings forth nothing. and whats that crap about it re-inforcing a belief in god, if he did exist love is beyond his doing, love is a thing humans take to extremes. and if you love someone and they dont love you back thats something you have to get over, you think you can't love any other person. you are stupidly naive, you will love again when you allow your heart to move on.

"If the love is true and you commit everything towards your beloved and then your beloved just walks out of the door."

obviously the love wasnt true.

"If you have a fast car you ram it straight on a highway wall and go to heaven or hell"

you would go to hell in that instance, suicide is among the worse sins

"Finally you sacrificed everything for someone and he or she did not realise you.Then you realise that you cannot love anybody else.You are bound by the love that your heart feels."

lifes lessons trying to teach a person to "MOVE ON"
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

The only love spells that I would do might be to attract love and to know the right one when he shows up. I wouldn't do anything that would compell another person, including a kissing spell. I mean, I have certainly been attracted to people who, for whatever reason, I knew I didn't want to be involved with. I'd sure be ticked if I were compelled to kiss them, thus making it even more difficult to refrain from doing something I knew was stupid!

It brings up an interesting question for me, though. Would I do an "anti-love" spell - something to break an unwanted attraction. Hm, I don't know... I'll have to think about that one.

Within a relationship, I have done a spell for improved communication, though, and that one worked nicely.

I have to say that I think the notion of "true" love is utter nonsense, though. For me there are really only two questions: Is he an ethical person; one who won't hurt me just for the fun of it? Do I care about him enough to feel that it was a worthwhile relationship even if it doesn't work out in the long haul? You know, human beings are imperfect, so sometimes the other person is going to let you down even if they love you. (Just as you will sometimes let them down without intending to.) And sometimes they're going to quit loving you, ESPECIALLY if you've been "testing" their love over and over. I think people who need to "test" love have somehow confused love with "ego-gratification."

And "love is no guilt" - what does that mean? Sounds like the smarmy wisdom of that awful book and movie from the seventies Love Story where the catch phrase was "Love means never having to say you're sorry." (Dating myself with that one, huh?) I thought at the time that it was complete crap - Love means feeling a greater obligation to say you're sorry.

And one final note: Christ was not talking about romantic love. You're likely to get into a world of trouble if you don't make that distinction. (Love your enemies.???)
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

to me "true love" is a little girly you know, like little girls designing the man they want to spend thier entire life with.

true love to me is love thats true enough.
just because someone loves you and you love them back does not mean there will be no hardships
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

Myriad psychology and myriad feelings exists on this planet.The concept of of true love has nothing to do with ego or the so called romance.It is more about being with somebody forever in life or death.Now I am not confusing love of the Christ with romantic love.God comes in different ways to different people.However I was just highlighting a psychology that might go in favour of Love spell,nothing personal about it.
ARCHANGEL
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

psychology doesnt favour the love spell. its only a desperate attempt to create something for a person who wont get it on thier own.
[ForestWitch]

Post by [ForestWitch] »

Well, if you're talking about those kinds of connections between people that persist beyond the grave and, if you believe in reincarnation, from one life to the next then why on earth would you need a love spell to bring them to you? And really, if you've ever seen a love spell that wasn't about romantic love, point me to it, because I don't think I have.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

<waves> I have seen a nonsexual love spell.
Maybe it doesn't count because I wrote it. ;-)
It was during a dark time when I was very depressed. I couldn't see the fact that people loved me. (ie, friends and family.) I'd also just broken up with a boyfriend of 4 years for virtually no reason, etc. After a friend basically gave me a stern wakeup call about this, I did a spell on myself to open my eyes and heart to the love I was already getting. I also asked the Universe to send some more my way, since over the course of this depression I'd lost friends. FYI, I'd also actively gone out and looked for friends and did some personal work in terms of being more friendly and more loving. It worked.

I'd also like to point out that it's *very* important to specify what you want when you do any kind of love spell.

For example, if you happen to be lonely and desperate, things can go, well, awry if you aren't careful.

I asked for love and companionship and comfort. Within a week I've met two different gents, both of whom are smitten. The first one I was strongly drawn to, but there were irreconsilable differences. The second started as a friendship, but soon escalated into love and sex. Over time this eroded into an extremely unhealthy relationship. Understanding fled over time, and we were both emotionally ill. I stuck with it for five years, and then gave up.

Then something interesting happens. Remember that guy who I had the differences with? Well, seven years later, we rediscover each other.
Then I discover that he's a stable, sane and reliable individual, and the problems I'd invisioned during the first few conversations he and I had were completely unfounded. Turns out he'd been in love with me for the ENTIRE seven years, patiently waiting for me to notice. Unlike the usual smitten guys, he was so polite and actually expected to "just be friends" and could accept that. (since being "just friends" is better than not knowing me at all, he said.) While I was visiting him, we were hanging out and I realised that it was "as true as it can be" love. I never expected to find someone I actually wanted to marry.

Return to “Love Spells”