Channeled Message on Homosexuality

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Earth Ritual

Channeled Message on Homosexuality

Post by Earth Ritual »

Here is a channeled message on the spiritual dimensions of incarnating as homosexual. I wish I knew how to post the whole video onto the form so if anyone knows please let me know. Hope this helps those who seek to know the origins of their Gift.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BMq4Btfaw3w&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BMq4Btfaw3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Kassandra

embedding vidoes

Post by Kassandra »

Done.

(for future reference, click on "Embed" to the right in YouTube, copy the code, and paste into your message)
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Cool! Thank You Elisa.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Personally I don't think homosexuality needs to be as complicated as this.

I see it as one of nature's ways of keeping the numbers down. Even though some gay people have children the vast majority do not - imagine how many more people there would be in this already over-crowded world if every gay person had just one child.

Sex and sexuality are purely physical things, not spiritual. They are of the physical body, not the spiritual one.

This video is full of contradictions. It constantly talks of "balance" and also of "lightworkers" being important.

If the "spirit" who gave this information knew anything about true balance, it would also include the importance of us darkworkers as well.

Also, I didn't quite get why they included a picture of Princess Diana among all those goddess images. Strange.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Greymalkin,
Sexuality is a part of our energy matrix and it is through energy and thought that we connect with and express ourselves as Spirit.

The point I take from this is that from a spiritual perspective people can be seen as having frequency and it is this frequency that determines the contributes to the workability and balance of the cosmos. Maybe this can help someone learn a little more about their authentic self or maybe it might help some love and accept themselves for who they are.

I agree that nothing in life should ever be this complicated but what can I say it runs in my specie.

You sparked my curiosity. Help me to understand the relationship between darkworkers, lightworkers, and the balance in nature. I'll start a topic in another forum to stay on topic.

I did find one video on the dark side of homosexuality. I warn you it is pure evil.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vR-IB2YVIaI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vR-IB2YVIaI&hl ... 1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I'm going to have to disagree with you on the fact that sexuality is not spiritual, I think it is quite the opposite. I think sexuality has everything to do with spirituality. The soul chooses what body it wants to inhabit. Sexuality would be determined by the soul, depending on what lessons it wants to learn in its next life. Sex is also very similar to meditation. When orgasm is achieved, the mind goes blank for that moment; the conscious mind is no longer the one in control, but the subconscious. It is similar to the idea of Eastern meditation, in which the conscious mind is silenced completely. At least that is what I have learned.
AlexanderDragonwolf

Post by AlexanderDragonwolf »

Godsmack wrote:I'm going to have to disagree with you on the fact that sexuality is not spiritual, I think it is quite the opposite. I think sexuality has everything to do with spirituality. The soul chooses what body it wants to inhabit. Sexuality would be determined by the soul, depending on what lessons it wants to learn in its next life. Sex is also very similar to meditation. When orgasm is achieved, the mind goes blank for that moment; the conscious mind is no longer the one in control, but the subconscious. It is similar to the idea of Eastern meditation, in which the conscious mind is silenced completely. At least that is what I have learned.
Totally. In a way, sexuality is spirituality. But not lust, sacred sexuality. The way of the gods.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”