Help for Chronic illnesses

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
shiva

Help for Chronic illnesses

Post by shiva »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had healing spells to improve chronic health conditions, and to repel negative people, and draw positive people into your life. Also healing myself of the trauma I endured as a child, and letting go of the pain so I can move forward.

Every aspect of my life has and continues to be affected in a detrimental way by my health problems, and the trauma I endured as a child. I have been to every type of doctor imaginable, tried countless medications, treatments, therapies, etc. for nearly 15 years but to no avail. I am currently still seeing a doctor, but its been extremely taxing emotionally, mentally, and physically to keep up the fight. I am here because I feel I am running out of options.

I understand that magic is an art that is something not be trifled with and used lightly. I have never dabbled in magic, but have always been rather fascinated by it. I'm concerned about doing any kind of spell (s) on my own because I'm simply not knowledgeable about this domain. I don't think it would be right to "dabble" with it, and potentially open up myself to harmful consequences. I am actually quite concerned about that and want to protect myself before I try anything so no harm befalls myself or loved ones.

Therefore, I am reaching out to those that can help guide me, and provide me with useful information. I do NOT want to open pandora's box. I simply want to be healthy and happy so I can live my life to the fullest, and help others who are afflicted with my particular health problems. I'm currently completeing my BA, volunteering etc. to accomplish this. However, my health has greatly interefered with my ability to purse the preceding goal. I have had this passion and unexplainable drive to help others, and somehow have always had this feeling that this has always been my purpose in life, as strange as that may sound. However, I cannot help others if I am unwell and unhappy.

I have had several odd, positive experiences happen to me over the years that could not be easily explained. (e.g., involving angels, religous figures from my religion, and another religion) If there are spells involving angels ( if I have any guardian angels) or obtaining help from the deities in my religion (Sikhism) that could help and/or other spells NOT involving black magic, that would be great. Thank you for taking the time to read the foregoing message.

Take care :)
Xal

Post by Xal »

I would say to customize your own spell and just insert all the things you want into it.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
shiva

Post by shiva »

Could you give some suggestions on how and what I should do when writing a spell? I've never done one before, and don't want to do anything improperly. Thanks. :)
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

You would want to start healing yourself at the spiritual level. Because everything manifest in that part of ourselves before it surfaces in the physical. Aura cleansing and unblocking chakras is the first thing you would want to do. When things go wrong in our bodies, we get a dis-ease. Parts that are ill vibrate very low.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”