Why angels help some people, and not others

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
shiva

Why angels help some people, and not others

Post by shiva »

Hello,

I have always wondered why some people receive help, guidance, or can even communicate with angels, while others can't. Its something that I have always wondered about, but has been really bothering me as of late.

Seeing the people in Haiti suffering, coming across good kind hearted people who have suffered horribly in their life, and just general injustices in the world occurring have me questioning everything lately. Obviously this is something I'm sure everyone has thought about, but I'm just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were about this. Perhaps some of you may have some suggestions as well. I welcome any insights, suggestions, and comments.

In my religion, and culture, it is believed that the suffering people experience in life is due to the things we did in our past lives. What do you think? Looking forward to the discussion this topic generates.

:)
Xal

Post by Xal »

Angels do help everyone. However since we exist in this physical existence, our viewpoint of what "help" or what's "good" is relative to our physical wants and needs, where the angels are helping us with a spiritual end goal in mind, a goal that we may not completely understand or foresee at the time of something that seems on the front of it tragic.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

There are levels of initiation (grades) or proximity to the Source. Earth is like a school and not everyone is at the same grade though there is a general overall grade to the planet. Some are just starting, others are in middle, some in high school, and still others are post grads.

Yes there are ancestral imbalances that create suffering in peoples lives and there is also good old fashioned war and conquest.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

Not all the bad things that happen are caused by Karma. Bad things just happen, at times. If you believe in reincarnation, then what happened Haiti wouldn't be completely bad for those who died. Perhaps it was best for them in the sense of learning. The divine isn't something human beings can understand; it transcends the human mind.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Godsmack wrote:Not all the bad things that happen are caused by Karma. Bad things just happen, at times. If you believe in reincarnation, then what happened Haiti wouldn't be completely bad for those who died. Perhaps it was best for them in the sense of learning. The divine isn't something human beings can understand; it transcends the human mind.
I don't agree. I think one can train and open ones mind to begin to understand things of divine nature.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

Yes, I agree with that, too. There are just some things we cannot understand, as the divine is infinite and our minds are finite. We can understand divinity, but to a certain degree, not completely... If we couldn't understand the divine at all, there wouldn't be spirituality, lol. Sorry about that.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Angels and others of spirit do not view death in a ways that we as physical beings do. Death, I believe is a transitional phase that every single human spirit goes through. The spirit is much more precious than the physical and will always exist no matter what.

When angels do help us we have to see the signs they are trying to give to us. They lay the bricks, its our choice whether to walk upon them. People who have enhanced gifts of extrasensory perception can make contact with this beings. To contact them for help, one needs to realize that they are present and to acknowledge them.

Suffering actually tests your faith. No matter what goes on, you remain spiritual. All these happening is nothing but of the physical. All things that happen effects us all--collective consciousness.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Other times angels cannot or either choose not to "help" because whatever you are going through is conducive to your learning and growing.

I know this because I called Guardian Angel Michael to me last night for help in trying to get this spirit who was rooted in my ground chakra to leave me alone. First, there were some other spirits who came and scanned my body (I hope this doesn't sound too far fetched for you guys if so let me know). They then identified the anchor and released it. It was really cool, but the spirit still is hanging around. Michael spoke to me in my head and said "I cannot take him away" and I said "But why not?" he said something that felt like "He is there because your vibration isn't high enough, once you have reached a certain point, and without feeding him, you will be released from his torment". After this i kept hearing something say "I believe in myself". I believe this is one of the other teachers or ascended masters I called forth to give me guidance.

So now I kind of see it as a growing experience. Everything happens for a reason. I know this doesn't explain the Haiti situation but it should give some more light on the general question.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Y0m wrote:Other times angels cannot or either choose not to "help" because whatever you are going through is conducive to your learning and growing.
Yes, that's true. We are here to learn and grow spiritually and nothing else. People must know that anything is possible and everything doesn't lasts forever. The problems in today's society are not of spiritual nature.
Its all material physical--egoistical--nothing! Many of our thoughts are
really of a physical nature. Believe in yourself, pull the energy that you
have within you, that the Creator has given you and use it. I think that's
what all spirits from different realms are saying; I believe.
Y0m wrote: I know this because I called Guardian Angel Michael to me last night for help in trying to get this spirit who was rooted in my ground chakra to leave me alone. First, there were some other spirits who came and scanned my body (I hope this doesn't sound too far fetched for you guys if so let me know). They then identified the anchor and released it. It was really cool, but the spirit still is hanging around. Michael spoke to me in my head and said "I cannot take him away" and I said "But why not?" he said something that felt like "He is there because your vibration isn't high enough, once you have reached a certain point, and without feeding him, you will be released from his torment". After this i kept hearing something say "I believe in myself". I believe this is one of the other teachers or ascended masters I called forth to give me guidance.

So now I kind of see it as a growing experience. Everything happens for a reason. I know this doesn't explain the Haiti situation but it should give some more light on the general question.
I was between sleeping and awaking. Somewhere around there. It was about a year or so ago. I hear a murmuring. It was so sweet and as I
hear it, I felt it going in and out of my Sacral chakra.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”