Witchcraft, Voodoo and the Devil Blamed for Earthquake

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Avalon

Witchcraft, Voodoo and the Devil Blamed for Earthquake

Post by Avalon »

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/ ... ters2.html

http://newsblaze.com/story/201001251548 ... story.html

http://www.huliq.com/3257/pat-robertson ... deal-devil

So apparently it wasn't a natural disaster. Haiti had an earthquake because of the pack with the Devil and the Voodoo worship.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Um, yeh... Sorry about that guys.... But, if anyone wants some tasty devil food you know where I am :) Damn that's some good stew.

But in all seriousness these are the people for whom Darwinian selection was devised. Just a shame that modern technology blocked it in their case.

(Mind you, they believe in a god and devil and i believe in magick, witchcraft and sorcery.... Think i might just keep quiet on this one *whistles*)
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

there are those who walk in the world with one face in the day and another at night.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Parvati

Post by Parvati »

Pat Robertson is a insensitive fool who is using the Haiti Quake for his own nasty agenda. Mother Nature attacked Haiti, just like she attacked China, Chile and other places in the past.
Haiti is a easy target to attack for many a reason, but I do sense there is a nasty aura of racism around.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

My BS senses are tingling.

Haiti is in an earthquake prone area. They also have no building regulations, so the buildings weren't that strong. Add to that the fact that the country is impoverished and you get a terrible natural disaster.

This guy is further proof that the gene pool needs a lot of chlorine.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I don't think he was being ignorant (well, maybe ignorance plays a part). I don't know if he did it to get attention - though by all accounts he is an attention whore.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

It would take too much magickal energy to send him to a deserted island. :wink:
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Well, yeah, but that was Napoleon.
Parvati

Post by Parvati »

Voodoo is some form of magick is very, very potent. IN some ways the ugly head of racism is prevalant in attacking Haiti.
So ungfortunate that the Duvaliers themselves were the real architects of all this misfortune. :evil:
Pat Robertson is the real face of a bible basher, who would attack anyone who is not a white protestant.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”