Lest he be disappointed when he learns
My nature as it is in life
Let him love me on his own will
Lest he lose his love
To the duties and convenience of each day
And let us both remember always
The words our hearts hath whispered
As we look upon the other’s face

Light candles, red and pink. Gather a totem of your beloved, a picture of the two of you together, and two separate pictures of each of you. Glue the two pictures of you each together, face to face. Place all of these things in a box. Close, latch or lock the box, and blow out the candles. Keep the box somewhere safe, and empty it only when you wish to end the spell. Never to be used to snare or keep an unwilling or unknowing beloved.

The pronouns can be switched of course, to work for any combination of genders. :)
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I've done that for myself and my boyfriend.
So far, it has only worked wonderfully.
I plan to dissemble the box the moment either one of us wants out of the relationship.
It is worded so that if we do not love eachother at the time the spell is cast or in the future, the spell will be meaningless or cease to be effective.
Hachii

Post by Hachii »

Although I don't use spells which will affect the other person free will - e.g. A spell to make somebody fall in love with yourself - I have tried some other love-related spells in the past.

I once tried a spell whilst dating to help us understand each other better, to me it indeed felt the next following weeks we became closer - since we'd onl recently begun dating.
Starwatcher

Post by Starwatcher »

The spell sort of worked for me. I used the simple love spell, and ended up having a dream about this one person who I despise. My friends say it's destiny... but I'm not so sure about it...
[SILVERCROSS]

whats wrong with me ????

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

After all I read,I feel that there is some serious issue against Love Spells,and there are certain magics that back fire too.........

Well I never did any Love spell anytime,but I feel I am in a strange fix now,
I am a very introvert and a shy person and don't like to talk to people I don't know.I live a life of adventure related to Speed and motorcycling.
But the problem is that my life seems pretty barren,I am 25 now but since teenage I was never in Love.........what I mean to say,whosoever I felt I like and felt that I would need them to complete my life,ended up either being committed to someone else or plainly avoids me for no reason.
Its true that I don't like mixing with people much,but whomever I like I become very quick friends with them..........so I have no problem in being friends but when I crave for commitment,I am left in Dead Space.
Now I live a very lonely life,talk to very few friends,find no meaning in enjoyment and festivities and I am thrilled and fascinated by the concept of Death.
I feel I am leading a life which is going to be empty forever and coincidentally I am a person whose main source of confidence would be someone's unconditional Love.........without it,I am letting my life go to waste,don't feel like working or eating or spending time with friends,only my stints on my motorcycle goes from dangerous to perilous everyday,often close to disasters which could claim my life.....but miraculously I survive.

Thing is a question,
Am I under some kind of Curse ????
Why do I always grow attracted to committed persons ????
Why don't I feel for single people or single people whom I like doesn't cross my way ???

I am a Male person.
ARCHANGEL
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

To answer the original question first..the thing about any spell involving the feelings and emotions of a single other person is that they can backfire in so many ways. They might well beome obsessed, especially if the spell caster is themselves a little obsessed with the target..like attracting like perhaps? but then, you might change your mind, what then? you might get over your desire for the person, but be stuck with them :!: not good. I never tell anyone what they should or should not do in a magical sense though, and believe me i have made a few mistakes in the past.
Silvercross. I am trying to think of something to say that will be helpful to you. I met someone who was a little like you earlier this year. You are speaking of your life as though it was allready over, it is not. You have asked the following.
Am i under some kind of curse? I cannot say for sure. Perhaps in a way, you have cursed yourself? by this i mean that you have written yourself of to a degree.
Why do i always grow attracted to commited persons?
Why dont i feel for single people or single people whom i like doesent cross my way?
To both of these i can only say read you post again, a couple of times. Particularly this part..

I feel I am leading a life which is going to be empty forever and coincidentally I am a person whose main source of confidence would be someone's unconditional Love.........without it,I am letting my life go to waste,don't feel like working or eating or spending time with friends,only my stints on my motorcycle goes from dangerous to perilous everyday,often close to disasters which could claim my life.....but miraculously I survive.

It is perhaps a less exciting prospect to meet and fall in love with or be friends with someone inn the more conventional way. But all in all only you really know what is going on, we can only surmise based on what you tell us. I hope things improve for you in the future.
[SILVERCROSS]

Post by [SILVERCROSS] »

blackbird wrote:
It is perhaps a less exciting prospect to meet and fall in love with or be friends with someone inn the more conventional way.
are you trying to imply that I am not interested in Love affairs and all or are you trying to tell that all other things are more exciting than Love.????

If its the first thing you are thinking about,then you are wrong.....coz I want to be very much in Love,come what may.

and

If its the second thing you are trying to tell,then I really think that other things are exciting but Love is beautiful.

If you are thinking neither then I think you are implying that I need to wait for a glorious and exciting incident in my life which would lead me to Love............till then I have to hope and keep hoping till I turn into stone and freeze for a thousand years and then after thousand years some kind of alien woman or a queen of a hive would fall in love with me and it would be very exciting,,,,,,,,,,,,,phew,my friends tell me keep waiting for it and it is very difficult,it sounds so melancholic that I added some fun to it.

Why dont someone post a spell or two,like
That would attract people to me...........bring love to me,make me meet my soul mate......I dont want to make someone specifically interested in me,I just want to meet my True Love,then one who would complete me...........and I believe it is very much possible in Magical realms.
Magic works at elemental levels throughout the universe,it can connect two people through incidents or dreams and place the order and chaos in such a way that they culminate in ending for the good of everyone.
ARCHANGEL
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

SILVERCROSS wrote:
blackbird wrote:
It is perhaps a less exciting prospect to meet and fall in love with or be friends with someone inn the more conventional way.
are you trying to imply that I am not interested in Love affairs and all or are you trying to tell that all other things are more exciting than Love.????

If its the first thing you are thinking about,then you are wrong.....coz I want to be very much in Love,come what may.

and

If its the second thing you are trying to tell,then I really think that other things are exciting but Love is beautiful.

If you are thinking neither then I think you are implying that I need to wait for a glorious and exciting incident in my life which would lead me to Love............till then I have to hope and keep hoping till I turn into stone and freeze for a thousand years and then after thousand years some kind of alien woman or a queen of a hive would fall in love with me and it would be very exciting,,,,,,,,,,,,,phew,my friends tell me keep waiting for it and it is very difficult,it sounds so melancholic that I added some fun to it.

Why dont someone post a spell or two,like
That would attract people to me...........bring love to me,make me meet my soul mate......I dont want to make someone specifically interested in me,I just want to meet my True Love,then one who would complete me...........and I believe it is very much possible in Magical realms.
Magic works at elemental levels throughout the universe,it can connect two people through incidents or dreams and place the order and chaos in such a way that they culminate in ending for the good of everyone.
I highly doubt she was implying anything. Just stating...statements. Haha,
and if you want spells, im pretty sure there is an attraction spell in the "post a Spell" section of the forum. Plus the homepage of this site.
Have fun looking for what you need, and if you dont find what you are looking for, make your own.
Also, she was simply saying she doesn't know your situation so she couldn't help and understand at the best of her ability.
Try to find the spells if you want to, be careful with them. Because they do backfire.
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

I highly doubt she was implying anything. Just stating...statements. Haha,
Correct.
Also, she was simply saying she doesn't know your situation so she couldn't help and understand at the best of her ability.
Also correct.
Yes, it was and is clear that you very much want to be in love, and i wish you well with it.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

blackbird wrote:I highly doubt she was implying anything. Just stating...statements. Haha,
Correct.
Also correct.
Yes, it was and is clear that you very much want to be in love, and i wish you well with it.
Whew, i thought i wrote something wrong, because i only skimmed. But, i didn't. Saves me from looking like an idiot.
Ki'Ra

Soul Mate Spell

Post by Ki'Ra »

I did mine in 2003 during a blue moon.

I could have sworn i got the spell from a book I have at home. But I have looked at that book page by page and cannot find the spell.

So, I made a list of all that I wanted in my soul mate...chanted the spell with my best friend to use more energy. And I sent the paper out into the ocean with YAMAYA.

its 2006, I travel to Cuba where they practice Santeria, which I happen to be familiar with due to a cousin of mine. Hence, the reason I asked YAMAYA to bring my soul mate to me.

I was at the beach, when I saw this cute guy pass by, we made eye contact, I waved at him and he could not believe it so he walked on by. Next thing you know Im walking into the water and he is coming out. It was as if we where being drawn to each other. A year and one day he is out of Cuba and Im 5 months pregnant.

4 years later, we go to the fair, i see a fortune telling and make eye contact with the teller. I think...I must get my cards read.

She tells me...you have a lost love you still think about and are hurt about you are together at heart but apart physically...(those darn first loves...)

Then she tells me...this guy your with, how long have you been with him?, 4 years I say...He is your soul mate..you guys have spent life times together.

Do I believe my spell worked ..YES, is he all I asked for YES did yamaya (the goddess of the ocean) bring him to me YES.

Did my best friend that read the spell with me find he mate..YES..and you know what is the trip...they are both named DAVID.
et19942013

Re: Do love spells work?

Post by et19942013 »

One of my first spells was a love spell.
And literally the next day the person told me they loved me.
So in my opinion, yes they do work.
But, it made me like the person a lot too, like a lot.
Like it literally hurt to not be around them all the time.
So, I broke it. And we're just acquaintances now, but we talk occasionally.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

My first spells cast was some love spells and yes they did work for me. I felt absolutely wonderful after casting them. I was always more loving and it brought more love to me and the person I cast them upon. They didn't come up to me and say, "I love you." They were just more loving, I could tell life was treating them better. If that makes sense. I didn't cause any harm... I wasn't casting them 'that' powerfully. In the end my heart did get broken though because I kinda put it on myself and i loved the guy like SOO much. But, I never hurt anyone, just me. Some love spells are better than others. Like ones not to cast on someone, like everyone is saying not to manipulate the person. Just to bring you love. I haven't cast a love spell in a longgg time. I'll let destiny work on me rather than forcing it. :D They were fun though, like I said I felt more loved and the other person did too. I never manipulated anyone except myself haha which I'm totally over. :D
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

Do you still have that spell to bring more love to you? I'd love to take a look at that but I'm not sure if I'd perform it. I'm very much against love spells because they force someone to love you rather than them falling in love with you for who you are. But anyways, I'd still like to take a look at it:] Thanks.

.xAlyssa.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Not all love spells force someone to you. There are spells that make your true love 'hurry' to you. So they come into your life quicker rather than call someone that doesn't have feelings for you.

Return to “Love Spells”