Soulmates?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
chesdenmora

Soulmates?

Post by chesdenmora »

I have been liking this guy for four years now. He's famous here in our country and I am just a normal girl. He is a Libra and I am a Libra-Scorpio cusp. Here's our story: The first time I met him , I already felt a certain connection . He was rumored to be with a girl who has the same name as mine . Months later, I watched a concert and he was in front of me out of 70000 people present . After a few weeks, we met each other again, there was a raffle where the prize will be something involving him and my name was the one which was drawn . Do you think it's fate ? Are we soulmates?
Xal

Post by Xal »

Everything is fate. However is he your soulmate, who know.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

I think that you have a crush on someone and that does not necessarily mean you are soul mates. It it normal for you to feel a strong connection to people who are in your life for specific reasons, or who strongly influence you.

Calm down a bit and get to know this person whom you haven't really spent much time with.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Soulmates is a wonderful thing. I personally believe that people can have soul mates that have no romantic attachment to them. For instance, my best friend Lou is my soul mate in many ways. We are so close and we are basically brothers. Our souls can sense the other no matter what happens and we both know the connection cannot be destroyed. I also believe that you can have more than one soulmate. What do you all think? :)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Anything that floats your boat.
(:
YouRupturedMySilence

Post by YouRupturedMySilence »

icebunny wrote:I think that you have a crush on someone and that does not necessarily mean you are soul mates. It it normal for you to feel a strong connection to people who are in your life for specific reasons, or who strongly influence you.

Calm down a bit and get to know this person whom you haven't really spent much time with.
I agree with this. You need to get to know the person a little more. Love at first sight is possible, but it would truly suck if you ended up not compatable and only connected on the outside.
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

After the drama i went thru with an ex i dont believe in soulmates any longer.. The reason is i'm till in love with this person even after he has told me to let go and he doesnt love me the same way anymore. but i still love him :( so at this point in life i dont believe in it anymore..

Maybe im just thinking about me and not him but for some reason i cant let go and i know we are meant to be.. maybe im just a stalker :(
ravenhecate

Post by ravenhecate »

I think it takes a little more than a few chance encounters to determine whether or not someone is your soulmate. Sometimes you do know right away, but usually it takes getting to know someone a bit. I won't say that this person is aboslutely not your soulmate...only you and him will know for sure. The connection has to be felt by both people though. If he doesn't feel the same way, most you aren't soulmates.

I do agree with the person who said that you don't necessarily have to have a romantic involvement with someone for them to be your soulmate. My best friend is my soulmate, and we both feel we are spiritual twins. And though we were romantically involved for a while, it didn't last long. We have remained very very close, even though I am now married to someone else. I don't feel my husband is a soulmate, but he is someone I love very deeply.

I also agree that a person can have more than one soulmate.
crystalwitch

Re: Soulmates?

Post by crystalwitch »

Hello chesdenmora, If he doesn't feel the same way, well he's not your soul mate. Soul mate relationships can never be one-sided, for the two meet because they are mutually attracted to each other in this incarnation from the highest level of their consciousnesses.

God bless! :)
lovelysue

Post by lovelysue »

Crysralwitch - you are so right.
When I met with my sweetheart - I felt that he is so beautiful that I don't have a chance. And he told me he felt this way too. 6 months later, after some casual meetings and lunch dates we became an item. one month later on - we were already living together and that's how it is - ever since.

Chestdenmora - those chance meetings you get with him are so cute. Just - allow for him to get to feel the same way too. It he's The One - fate will help ;) I know for a fact.
skyslide

Post by skyslide »

My fiance and I are soulmates, we're sure of it. We can feel the connection. We've been together since I was 13. We knew it right away, but I don't yet think you and this guy are soulmates. It's possible but unlikely. You'll know soon enough if you are or not.
ItsMichael

Post by ItsMichael »

Hmmm... I am undecided. I thought I met my soul mate but like most I feel that I have been played a fool. You give your heart and love to someone, your trust, your all and then you want to be sure so you don't get burned. So you date for a long period of time maybe even live together. And then after about three years or more that person finally shows their true colors. Sooner or later. Then you find out that they are not the loving person you thought they were, or maybe they just used you for what ever makes them happy. The real let down is when they kick you harder when you are down, or when you need them the most they walk out on you instead of standing by you through thick and thin. "The above is obviously not it." Your true soul mate will not follow you to the gates of Hell and back, but instead will walk along side you holding your hand all the way there and back. Your true soul mate will be spiritually connected to you like no other. You will sense it. You will know it. I thought I found her once but it was not her there was something missing. I'm still struggling with it today all of it. She's a Metaphysian and opened my mind and changed my beliefs in so many ways. Perhaps she was sent to me for only that purpose. I have never felt such a deep connection like that with any other. But she didn't walk alongside of me and hold my hand instead she was behind me, in front of me, or left me behind when I needed her the most. Funny how I was there for her throughout everything. "So beware of the false soul mate prophet!" LOL! I'm out man later...
Red Music

Post by Red Music »

I thought me and this boy I liked were soulmates. We did the exact same thing, it was pretty creepy. I twirl my hair,he does too, we look like twins acording to most people, like almost all of the same things. But when I confessed to him, he said no he didn't have any intrest in me. I was sad but I am trying to move on. My teachers are not gelping because they seat me rught next to him in every class! Sad. It seems we always meet up somewhere, no matter what. I even meet up with him in the forest near my house. I go there everyday to pratice magick and meditation and to find herbs. He found me harvesting some sage. When i saw him i was stunned. I pratically ran all the way to texas to get away. I'm curently hiding now what do i do?
ItsMichael

Post by ItsMichael »

Well... did you like happen to run into each other in the woods or did it look like he followed you???

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”