suicide

Discuss mental health issues, including suicidal thoughts, here.
Hexima

suicide

Post by Hexima »

hi,

for the last month and specially in this last week has been overwheming for me. i can't take the stress anymore and i do feel like killing myself, i feel it's my only way out. i'v been SI'ing "self intery" cutting my arms and legs. i tried to cope with this stress but it's to much for me. i know i should be in the hospital but there is no beds so i cant get some help. :cry:
:D Blessed Be :D
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Don't do this, Hexima! PLEASE! Send me a PM if you want, even just to vent, but please don't do this. There's hope and answers out there for you and many people here who want to help you find them!

One Walker. :cry:
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hugs one walker,

i talk to my shrink on wedsday of this week, so hopefully i can get into the hospital. there's a place called alberta mental heath hospital. i'v been there before for my last meltdown. i'm bipolar type 2 with pyshioic episodes. i see and hear things that are not there, which the stress gets to much i get breakdown. one, i will try not to kill myself and i wanted to thank u for taking the time to reply to me. :)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Hexima,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble right now. I know how hard life can be, especially when you feel that everyone's ganging up on you. Please know that I am available to talk to too, if you'd like to talk to me directly. I'm more than happy to offer whatever help I can.

Also, I want you to know that you aren't alone. SI is something I have a great deal of knowledge about, and I wanted to send you a link to another board that has been a good place for me... and may be for you too.
Bus Web Board
(*If you're not familiar with these boards, please read over the "rules" and "before you post" sections first-- they are very careful to not allow members or anyone to post anything trigger-like, so please make sure you note all the rules before posting so you don't offend anyone.)

It sounds like you are encountering some personal things that definitely need to be worked through, and I'm very glad to hear that you have someone professional assisting you through all of it. I hope you can get to a place where things look a little brighter and better- though, remember that it takes time, and taking the steps down that road as slowly as you need to, is totally fine.

Bright Blessings to you. And as I said, if you need to talk, I am here too. :28:

*M
Rifts
Banned Member

Post by Rifts »

I do volunteer work at the suicide hotline (Local Not Nationwide) SO I'm probably the best to talk about it with.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Hexima!

Glad you're still with us and have an appointment with your psychiatrist. MoonStone IS a good person to talk to. There's lots of knowledge and loving support there. And, of course you can PM me too if you want to chat. I just want you to know that you MATTER. You're important to us and it's important that you survive!

Great Big Bear-Like Hugs! :D

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi sweeties,

hugs for all of u :D i wanted to thank u all for listening to me cherp about my illness and depression. i am trying to get some help for my self, my shrink will most likely put me back in the hospital, i wish i could drag my computer there heheh :lol: i just can't wait to see the shrink, i know she will help me with medication. i have to force myself to get up and move my but out of bed, and take my son to school and pick him up. my mom will be watching my son duncan while i am in the hospital and i am not sure how long i might stay there.

hugs and loves :wink:
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Why didnt you tell me, hun.
You made me look like a fool...
typicalfor a 15 yr old? huh?
But, in any case, im so glad that you are helping yourself.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

faith,

i am truely sorry, about me. i was running way trying to be someone else that i am not. i hope ur not mad at me. :cry: I do have a son he's 15.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Im not mad, im setting things straight.
For, that is how my mind works.
I know you were running away, but. You couldnt tell me?

Return to “Mental Health”