Am I a cusp born?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
chesdenmora

Am I a cusp born?

Post by chesdenmora »

I was born on October 24,1993 (12nn) . Some are saying that I am a Scorpio (first day of Scorpio) . Some are saying that I was born on a cusp. Which is really true?
icebunny

Post by icebunny »

Both are true. You are born on the first day the wheel turns to Scorpio, but because your birthday is on the day of the change, you is referred to as someone who is on the "cusp." This means you will tend to have traits from both the Libra and Scorpio families. Every individual is different. My birthday is November 20th, which is close to the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius, but while I am pretty optimistic for a Scorpio, I tend to personally have VERY Scorpio-type traits. The more research you do about your two houses, the more you will be able to identify what parts of your personality identify with each.

www.astrology-online.com is a good place to get the basics.

:)
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

excuse my neglgence. But what's a Cusp
~Alie!! :3
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Cusps are boundaries between two signs.. perhaps those people who are born on cusp may have or atleast have both of the traits of the two signs.

There are some people who were born in between two signs.

October 24 is in between the signs of libra and scorpio and that person may have had some mixed qualities of both libra and scorpio same goes to other signs.

You may want to expand your knowledge by readign this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusp_(astrology)

:)
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Cusps are boundaries between two signs.. perhaps those people who are born on cusp may have or atleast have both of the traits of the two signs.

There are some people who were born in between two signs.

October 24 is in between the signs of libra and scorpio and that person may have had some mixed qualities of both libra and scorpio same goes to other signs.

You may want to expand your knowledge by reading this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusp_(astrology)
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

I was born on August 11th and i have similar traits to those of Leo, but i'm also very senseaitve and gental. Does this make sense. And praise to all those Leo!
~Alie!! :3

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”