Overwelming. . .

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
sage nightdust

Overwelming. . .

Post by sage nightdust »

I was performing a ritual last night and I invited some animal spirits that were living in my house into my ritual. I suddenly felt a twisting sensation inside my stomach, and everything went colorful. I know that this doesn't usually happen, because i'v used the same spirits before. the next day, i found myself doing casting spells without wanting to. is there a way to stop this?
smiley25a
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

what kind of spell were you casting? In dangerous places I find myself canting protection spells without relizeing it but I have never done a spell that I was not in some way wanting to do.
sage nightdust

Post by sage nightdust »

a spell to help control my psychic powers.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

why would you not want to do that spell? It sounds like your spirit so to speak is trying to do what you are not able to do, protect your mind from these gifts.
sage nightdust

Post by sage nightdust »

yes, but the problem is, i was banishing people from my life! It needs to stop.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Perhaps it is a message that you should not try to cut yourself off, you have work to do and you have been chosen by those on the other side as a conduit for their messages and their energies.

Were you able to finish the spell or not?

Plus, invoking spiritual entities during a ritual to disconnect you from said spirits seems somewhat contradictory. For if you block out your abilities then how would you be able to keep the link with those entities active while finishing the spell?

I would advise some strong shielding and grounding every night, or when you feel overwhelmed by spiritual entities and to develop your gift so you are able to ignore the chitter chatter and cut to the important things you must listen to.

It would seem that to some extent the spiritual realm is somewhat like ours, whereby they arent able to talk to everyone and project themselves here, much the same way that many of us cannot project ourselves there. Thus they must find living souls who have a link, like you, and communicate through them. I think to loose you would be a shame to the spirit world for it is one more link that is severed.

Listen to your ability, tune it in like a radio, and shield yourself when you need to be alone. Dont block it out though, you may need it one day.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”