I'm not asking for a spell..........

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Teaca

I'm not asking for a spell..........

Post by Teaca »

Ok I'm having trouble staying awake during one of my important classes. Does anyone know what I can do? I know caffeine is supposed to help but I don't really see the point in taking it to stay awake for 30 mins and crashing. I do get at least 6 hours of sleep but it really isn't working. The class is so boring its unbelievable lol. So......yea. Anyone have any ideas?
merry meet, merry part, until we meet again blessed be
)(Apollo the Good)(
Banned Member

hmm

Post by )(Apollo the Good)( »

Perhaps a simple energy meditation during class would help.

Try focusing on your breathing for a short time (don't get too caught up that you don't listen to lecture!) and breath in through your nose for a count of 4sec, hold it for 4 and and then breath out through your mouth for a count of 4, etc.
Imagine, the sacral portion of the spine (the base of the spine) extending like roots into Mother Earth. Feel the pure/sacred energy that she provides and as you breath in imagine it ascending from the Earth through your "roots". Feel the energy enter your body and as you breath in feel it energize and enrich your body with focus and attention. As you breath out imagine access energy being expelled.

This has really helped me before! :) Do be sure that you imagine an outlet for this energy. I have imagined it coming out of the top of my head and falling back down to earth, or, as suggested above, you could imagine it just being expelled as you exhale. This prevents a build-up of energy that can leave you with a headache and feeling VERY jittery/wired. This happened once a meditation to me. lol. You could even just place your hands on the desk and imagine energy flowing back out of your body, through the desk and back into the Earth.
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

I find mint tea a good pick me up, sans the crash.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Take a coffee or tea in with you, drink it slowly and youll be fine. I dont get much of a caffeine crash from drinking energy drinks slowly, caffeine has a long half life anyway, it will stay in your system for a few hours. Short of that just daydream.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”