Possible Cancer with my mom

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
motstudios

Possible Cancer with my mom

Post by motstudios »

greetings,

i'm asking for everyone who can to send prayers and good energy to my mom who has possible skin cancer. she told me last night that she has a large mark on her chest thats been there for years now and she feels its cancer and she will be going soon to get it checked out and possibly removed. she is only 43 and has had a rough life and i feel she should be able to live a long and healthy life. i ask that prayers be said and for all who read this to spread the word and ask for prayers and such for my mom to be healed. this is a very important matter to me and i really appreciate any help. her name is brenda campbell. thank you.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm sorry to hear that Mot. I hope she is okay. I will certainly keep her in my thoughts and send positive energy her way. I hope she will get to a doctor soon. Skin cancer is very treatable these days and it's very rare to die from it unless you ignore it and don't treat it. Best of luck to you and her.

motstudios

Post by motstudios »

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I send my love to her.
motstudios

Post by motstudios »

thank you Jay :)
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Positive energy coming to your mum and you.

hedge
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Once I regain my strength I will send all I can to help your mom.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

There has been a lot of cancer in my family, so I feel for you, I am sending positive energy your way!! Please keep us updated as to her health! I hope all is well!

Marie

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”