Spirit Portals

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
blackwavy

Spirit Portals

Post by blackwavy »

Oh my, I have a spirit portal open in my house. Its the lower astral plane.
Man, I hear all types of sounds! Its crazy! Anyway, I have that all taken
care of recently. What an experience!!! Swoooosh
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

i once opened a HUGE portal in new orleans for the voodoo gods in my apartment by writting it on my front door.

Seriously, not fun AT ALL. Like seriously my life was ruined for a while. I lost both of my jobs, became so weak, and all kinds of chaos went on in my apartment. I could feel spirits pushing on my body at night, people talking, and my room became infested with mice... which even made a nest in my matress.

It was hell. I even had a spirit attach to me and follow me when I left new orleans. I could feel him all the time around me, especially at night.

That's how I learned the very hard way not to play with magic.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

I know people have misinterpreted Voodoo and consider it a dark art. It seems that you where drawing evil spirits into the home. Indeed its a portal. I thought my home what haunted with 3 people--spoke to another psychic. Obviously she did know what she was talking about. I felt them in my lower back and stomach a few times. My life is getting better. I'm getting better grades and getting along with everyone. The number 8 is my number for this year.

I believe this is more than just a haunting. My room, my house is another gateway of their world. Ghosts dwell this planet, refusing to go off to astral. I have it here!!!

Their behavior is benevolent (?), they can be annoying because they go on and go at the mouth but I can't understand what they are saying. That's what I don't like. So, my guy issued a solution. Playful attitude, bells, whistles, all that stuff. I even heard strings being played. Like a symphony; perfect rhythm.

I have stones laying around. I don't feel weak at all and do maintain a quiet mind. My vibrations are strong, like a pulsating sensation all over my body.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Wow, that sounds incredibly sucky.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I'm not so sure about how I can help other then telling you that my portal stayed open no matter what until I erased the symbols off of my door and blessed it. You must find the source.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

I already sought out someone who specializes in this type of stuff. I don't know the source but, what I do know is to not light a candle in front of a mirror. I got rid of all the imbued jewelry I kept for a few years. They where not any good anyway so, that's done. This gentleman said within a few weeks, there should not by any activity. If so, we will try again.

This spirits are good but a interruption in my time alone in my room. I do have the ability 'to hear' things that people cannot. Maybe they are drawn to my Light because I do have a high vibratory frequency. They are confused...

I even smudged with white sage in my room, still couldn't get rid of them. I know negative spirits do like that at all.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Well sage is powerful. If that didn't do it keep trying to find the source. Check for loose floor boards, crawl spaces, and secret room or places in back of closets.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Yes, I am aware of that. The situation has been resolved.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”