Straight People Doing Homo Things

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Sallydreams

Straight People Doing Homo Things

Post by Sallydreams »

Just because you have homo-relations does not make you a homosexual.

It's true.

Just like gay people having hetero-relations, it doesn't make you straight.

I would like to think that the gay people know the difference, but a lot of times straight people look boggled when I say it.

Let's discuss it.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

::coolglasses:: thumbs up
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

I guess that means you agree? lol
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i have "met" many straight guys who were not so straight from time to time! What gets on my nerves is the "i am not gay" talk when they were pants down five minutes ago.. :roll:
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Yeah. And there are LOTS of females that give it up but can't get emotionally involved with a women.

It's mean and cruel to those that CAN get emotionally attached to another women.

:(
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Extremely cruel. I don't know how many times I dated a girl only to later hear "I was just being curious" or "I just find you hot". Though you pretty much can wind up with those responses no matter who you date.

I hate guys who talk about how they're not gay, but a decent looking guy comes around and they're the biggest fairy on the planet. I work with one of these:/
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree with you as well, Sallydreams. Though, I think the vehement denial is more a matter of personal shame with those who have been 'caught with their pants down', so to speak, and are bent on denying it in any way they can.

Men, especially, are raised to "be manly". Most men (or boys) have at least one moment in their life where they question what a homosexual encounter would be like. I'd estimate that at least 80% of them act on it. That said, having their experimental experience doesn't instantaneously make them gay; if anything, it secures their belief that they aren't (or *are*)... as the case may be. It's like beets... you kind of have to try them first to determine whether or not you like them... but once you do, you know right away if that's a taste you prefer to have in your mouth or not. (ok, that sounded kind of dirty... think innocently, people.) *lol* :wink:

...Anyhow, yes- there are some who are afraid to admit they've ever even tried it. They are insecure. There are those who entertain the idea to please their mate... they are probably also insecure, but in a different way. I think a lot of this personal shame and denial (even when inappropriate), comes from religious beliefs, the parents (and what they're teaching as 'right and wrong')... and society as a whole- it sadly still looks negatively upon those who are different.

Good topic though- I'm curious to read other's responses on it as well. :28:

~BB~
*M
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

I didnt read everything, i skimmed so. Its my bad if someone already said this(although i truely doubt it).
This type of 'relationship' is called the Down-Low.
Meaning, say a guy.
Relationship with women, the dirty with men.
Get it?
So, yea. Sally you are right(:
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

And I wonder why us bisexuals are given a bad name.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I have had this classic scenario happen and I have also been the person saying the "I'm not into men" thing when I was young and scared. Now, I know that I like men and women and I am happy to say I am much happier. Raven, you are right, bisexuals get a bad name but it runs the gamit between all parts of the sexuality specturm and that is something we should all keep in mind.
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

The difference between a Bi and a Straight person (in my opinion and experience) is Bi people can get emotionally involved in Both sexes, while a Straight person can only be emotionally attached to the opposite sex... anything else is "just getting off"

If that makes any sense at all?
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

i will agree with this Sally!!
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

I had a straight girl (who's best friend is a lesbian, and she always hung with the "gay crowd") explain it to me that way about herself personally.

She said she'd slept with a few girls and wouldn't mind doing it again, but she never saw a girl like, "I want to date her" or "I love her so much it hurts" kind of way... although she still could get hers and it was nice. She felt that what made her different from her best friend is that she couldn't emotionally attach herself to a female, when her friend could have full-blown serious relationships with a female. That had to be the difference between straight and homosexual.

I had never thought about it that way until she broke it down for me. lol

So I just kind of assume it's the same for Bi people.
nature_in_control

Re: Straight People Doing Homo Things

Post by nature_in_control »

I'm bisexual but I'm also heteromantic, I cant hold a serious relationship with a guy, and it sucks because I've met the. Perfect guy and he's willing to go out with me, but I cant because I'm sick of hurting guy's feelings
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
valerian moon

Re:

Post by valerian moon »

Witch13 wrote:i have "met" many straight guys who were not so straight from time to time! What gets on my nerves is the "i am not gay" talk when they were pants down five minutes ago.. :roll:
same same
except my first lesbian experience wasn't so consensual on my part, and I was drugged.
but the girl said five seconds later "that guy over there is cute!!"
You may call me Valerian Moon, or simply Val.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”