Question?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Serenity_MooneWillow

Question?

Post by Serenity_MooneWillow »

Ok, so I've never thought of contacting my Spirit Guide, even when I started thinking about Wicca because in my Christian upbringing I was taught to be scared of such things...but today I was reading Instant Magick by Chris Penczak, and decided to try his exercise to contact my Guide.
I did so and I met a beautiful redheaded woman with wings (not sure if she's an angel or fairy - I've always been drawn to fairies). I even *think* I came to know her name..but after I came out of meditation I started having a bad headache, and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Should I be worried that this is connected to my Spirit Guide? I know it's possible that it is guilt or fear due to my upbringing...I just want to make sure I'm not opening myself up to a negative influence (not sure that is worded right).
Formerly pandaprincess :)
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I'm pretty sure you're not getting a negative influence. if you were you should have sensed it in some way.

Sometimes when you do something like that and open up your mind, it can hurt. You can get such headaches when you advance psychic abilities as well. The best thing to do is just rest, drink some relaxing tea. Take a couple tylenol if you feel you need to. If it doesn't go away within a few days, then you need to start worrying about it if not consult a doctor.
Serenity_MooneWillow

Post by Serenity_MooneWillow »

Ok good to know!! Thank you so much! :D
Formerly pandaprincess :)
Xal

Re: Question?

Post by Xal »

pandaprincess wrote:Ok, so I've never thought of contacting my Spirit Guide, even when I started thinking about Wicca because in my Christian upbringing I was taught to be scared of such things...but today I was reading Instant Magick by Chris Penczak, and decided to try his exercise to contact my Guide.
I did so and I met a beautiful redheaded woman with wings (not sure if she's an angel or fairy - I've always been drawn to fairies). I even *think* I came to know her name..but after I came out of meditation I started having a bad headache, and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Should I be worried that this is connected to my Spirit Guide? I know it's possible that it is guilt or fear due to my upbringing...I just want to make sure I'm not opening myself up to a negative influence (not sure that is worded right).
Sometimes opening up even positive energies can be painful or irritating. From what you described I wouldn't be worried. In the future before you do anything like this make sure you specify something like "only beings of the highest good, highest light, and highest love can interact with you."
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”