The Ladybug is my new spirit guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Y0m

The Ladybug is my new spirit guide

Post by Y0m »

Well, before I posted anything on the subject Hexima read that the ladybug is my spirit guide at this time in my life. She also said I should follow their omens, and they want me to be less dependent on others and to step out into the world on my own.

Pretty interesting. There are thousands of ladybugs who have come to live in the house where I'm staying for the winter. I think they took an interest in me because of my deep spirituality, and I just love these little fearless bugs :)

Anyway, something interesting happend the other night. I was on the phone with my mother, and it was the day I decided to become a monk. I was nervous about telling anyone, and still havent told the people I live with because they are athiest and will be against it. So, as soon as I let the sentence out of my mouth a ladybug flew strait onto my chest. I smiled :) They want me to do it.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Yikes, I realized that this post would be more accurately placed in the Animal and Pets board. My apologies .. mods feel free to move.
:oops:
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Honestly, I think "the" world needs more monks. This planet and solar system needs people willing to anchor a frequency of higher consciousness.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Earth Ritual wrote:Honestly, I think "the" world needs more monks. This planet and solar system needs people willing to anchor a frequency of higher consciousness.
Thank you for your encouragement Earth Ritual :) I really appreciate it, and will try my very best. I wish to see everyone free from their suffering.

Much love,
Y0m
Xal

Post by Xal »

Earth Ritual wrote:Honestly, I think "the" world needs more monks. This planet and solar system needs people willing to anchor a frequency of higher consciousness.
This.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”