Read This Before Asking for a Spell.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Angelfire

Post by Angelfire »

Hello everyone, I am new to this particular board, but I had to reply to this before I did my introduction.

I completely agree with everyone here about casting, especially about LOVE SPELLS.. Love is suppose to come natural, not by bending the elements in your favor. Spells are only if you absoulutely have to in my opinion. And if you are going to cast, just remember the power of three and the Witches Creed..

I have done a few spells in my time, most of them were banishing spells.. I have in my house what I call a portal, its open to who ever wants to enter (spirits) good or bad. For some reason I have had no luck at all in closing it. So therefore I have alot of unwanted guests (again spirits) in my house from time to time. So the needless to say i have had some experiance in banishing spells. The most recent one was a few weeks ago and well it was not a good one at all.... being Wiccan we do not believe in evil or evil spirits, but this one could make you change your mind.

I have a friend that reads cards, and I had her read mine just before to see if it really wasnt my imagination. I do all my divination thru dreams... so needless to say it was true. Then my 19 year old daughter started having demonic visions and came to me crying. and my 15 month old grandson would not go down the hall to his room. It was a hard one... but there is a problem with this one... being as the spirit was a practicing witch and had commited suicide, she now comes to me in my dreams (demonic dreams.... within my divination).. I need to know what more I can do to get her out and then close that porthole... any suggesstions?
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

lentamente_morrendo wrote:The law of 3 pretty much goes along with everyday life. Whatever you do magick or not comes back to you. Good or bad.

And Law of Nonmanipulation? Never heard that one before...people manipulate all the time. There is no "law of nonmanipulation" like the "law of attraction" or "law of gravity" or "law of cause and effect" it's just immoral but people still do it realizing it or not.

:wink:

How very true~! :)
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Cici

Post by Cici »

Blue Moon Princess wrote:I agree. Notice that most spells require that you visualize the progression and outcome, harnessing each of the energies as you go? In my life, I have been successful by using visualization. The formality of ritual heightens the energy and helps me concentrate it specifically and strongly. That is what is new for me...the ritual.
As a Christian I have been to taught to visualize the answer to your prayer and it will be manifested...also, words have power, what you speak will manifest...as in, "God said..."and so it was...

Be Blessed
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

People actually do that manipulating stuff? I thought there is karma and all that goody two shoes shiz. Why would you even think about messing with something that could come back to bite you in the that word and everywhere else.
All I'm saying is i agree. Do Not Mess With Karma. It Hurts. I know first hand.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”