My Experiences as a Warrior for God

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Xal

Re: My Experiences as a Warrior for God

Post by Xal »

Y0m wrote:Now I've been walking around with this spirit attached to me. I can literally feel him in my pants... I think he likes it in there because it's dark. At night he comes out to try to rile me up... I have to be carefully not to feed him,
Freudian alert?

As I'm sure most of us would agree where are made of 3 forces. Mind, body, and soul. These forces are completely interconnected and operate with each other. A problem in one, is a problem in all, however they manifest in a way that is suitable to that force.

Before I believe you said you were taking a vow of celibacy and the difficulties that would come from that. Perhaps this spirit is there or a representation of lack of sexuality that feels like it needs to be fed.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Y0m wrote:I was chatting to Hubertus today about my vision I had about my future self. Actually I wrote it in a story. The little boy is me:

http://sickmoments.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... brown-boy/

Lots of weird things happened to me there, and a spirit followed me back home attached to my root chakra. I was scared out of my mind. Then I learn that fear gets me nowhere. So I use energy and salt baths, but nothing gets rid of this creature.

Now I've been walking around with this spirit attached to me. I can literally feel him in my pants... I think he likes it in there because it's dark. At night he comes out to try to rile me up... I have to be carefully not to feed him.

When you are awakened, the spirit world makes themselves available to you. Humans period. They want you communicate with us. You'll be surprise at all things they (guides) do. I know. My guides are always talking. They go on and on all through the night. I can also feel them. One night, I felt one in my solar plexus.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Xal wrote: Before I believe you said you were taking a vow of celibacy and the difficulties that would come from that. Perhaps this spirit is there or a representation of lack of sexuality that feels like it needs to be fed.
I'm beginning to realize that the spirit (which is now gone completly, probably due to my natural spiritual growth or learning) was just there to give me some lessons. It's nothing I can really explain but I will try my best. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but I wish to help someone in this experience.

First it showed me not to fear. Fear is pointless and actually harmful. Now when fear arrizes I know to stop everything I'm doing or thinking until I can let it go.

Second it showed me how vulnerable i really am to breaking my vow of celibacy. It taunted and tried to put thoughts of sexuality into my head. Sex is a great way to release great amounts of spiritual energy, which is why it is so great when done with a partner that you can connect with through your heart chakras. But nowadays people abuse it and they loose strength and also attract negetive spirits who feed off of the stray energy that comes from masturbation.

Third it showed me that I need to control my energy body better. Before I would poor out energy through meditation needlessly. Now I am much more self controlled.

Fourth it showed me that you need the bad to make the good. This duality is just a natural law of the universe, but I realized that by harnessing the power of both good AND bad that I could transcend them into higher states of being/conciousness. This can be accomplished through a specific type of meditation when you make a circle with your middle finger and thumb of both hands, sit cross legged and then put your right hand facing down and your left hand facing up. Once you sit long enough you should begin to feel energy circulating. If the poles of the duality inside of you are not balanced then your fingers will naturally seperate. Concentrating on pure light flowing over and through you while also concentrating on balancing yourself through the flow of energy through your body, hands, and fingers will stabalize and balance the poles inside of you. I also realized that this is the key to good health. I now have some of the greatest energy I've ever had after doing this regularly.

This is all pretty deep stuff, which is why I realized that just me hearing these things would have left me free to except them or disregard them. They were so important that I really needed to experience the cause and effect of all sides of the issues involved. This is why I beleive that this spirit is actually a spirit guide in a lot of senses.

I hope this helps someone out there.
Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Xal

Post by Xal »

You have found one of the key truths that many have difficulties dealing, and I think you may not realize the powerful scope you have unlocked.

As you said the spirit that seemed to hurt you showed you something important and now you see it as a spirit guide. This is the divine truth of all things!
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

One shamanic culture calls these spirits allies.

I knew you would have a breakthrough, Y0m, because you are already tuned into the Spirit. Spirit sends continual transformation to those willing to listen.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

It's a combination. It's like interpretting energy, so you must be good at meditation to clear your mind to discern correctly. You can get an idea of what their voice sounds like and even notice difference in accents, but ultimatly how much you understand is dependent also on the breadth of your vocabulary sometimes.

I sense it as getting blocks of energy. Very odd really but it makes sense.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Does it ever make your head/brain kinda feel numb? Depending on the spirit, I get that way, especially if they're long winded, though it could be me getting annoyed with them......
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

(´-`&#6528 wrote:Does it ever make your head/brain kinda feel numb? Depending on the spirit, I get that way, especially if they're long winded, though it could be me getting annoyed with them......
Haha nope. It doesnt bother me at all. That kind of makes me think you might be deeling with a spirit who is like a psychic vampire feeding off your energy somehow.

The only problem I have is calming my mind down enough to correctly interpret them. It usually takes me a few tries asking the same question before I understand what they say fluidly.

It's really cool. I've talked to some really awesome people so far though, including Jesus, Virgin Mary, Abraham (which is an odd collective of beings talking as one with a weird accent), demons, and very energetic ascended masters oh and michael.

Jesus sounds very reserved and his voice is soft. Virgin mary is a very sweet lady... both of them are very caring. Abraham is odd. Demons just try to scare me and the energetic ascended masters were so joyful and hyper.

It's also important for me to say that you can't always trust that you are talking to the right person. There are many beings out there just like me and you without a body that can do this... you have to use your power of discenment.

Love.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Y0m wrote: Haha nope. It doesnt bother me at all. That kind of makes me think you might be deeling with a spirit who is like a psychic vampire feeding off your energy somehow.
I know what psychic vamprism feels like, been around a lot of that before. This has a completely different feeling. This type of thing happens after talking to some deity for a long time. I feel almost as if I've been on a few things and I'm coming down, only odd, like returning to a state of normality and I'm adjusting weird. I don't feel tapped for energy, withdrawl or anything else like that, just "funny" and it's all mental so to say.

It will occasionally happen if there's several entities trying to talk to me at once, like when I go to some place that has a lot residual spiritual energy, but that feels more like when you have that one friend who won't shut up:/

To answer FirewolfIronriver, I don't know about Y0m, but there's a certain feeling to it. To me, it reminds of that feeling like when you know someone's entered the room but you haven't seen them yet. Depending on the entity you also get a feel from them personally. Sometimes they remind you of that nice feeling a hug from good family gives you, other times it can be saddening or kinda heavy and a little uncomfortable. It all depends on the spirit for me, as you pick up the energy that they are giving off, their presence. Like I said, I can't say for anyone else what it feels like and how they can tell, but that's how it is for me.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Y0m wrote:I was chatting to Hubertus today about my vision I had about my future self. Actually I wrote it in a story. The little boy is me:

http://sickmoments.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... brown-boy/

Anyway, for those lazy, it talks about how I meet my future self. He tells me God wants me to be a warrior for him. I accept.

Later after this vision I move to New Orleans... something I feel is calling me there. It just happens to be one of the craziest places spiritually. Notorious for angry and dark spirits. I can't take it so I end up leaving.

Lots of weird things happened to me there, and a spirit followed me back home attached to my root chakra. I was scared out of my mind. Then I learn that fear gets me nowhere. So I use energy and salt baths, but nothing gets rid of this creature.

During this time I call from help from michael and the ascended masters. And they come! By the way they are so awesome. Michael is more serious, but these ascended masters seemed so joyful.. like bouncing balls of energy. Anway they say they came to bless me and give me anything I want. I ask for shielding and vision powers, they clearly say in my mind "OKay, so we'll upgrade your shielding abilities and your third eye"

I get a boost of energy. Before they go they remove some implants I had. I then get to speak with Archangel Michael and I ask him to get rid of the spirit attached to me. He said he couldn't and after that they were all gone. I understand if all of that is too crazy to beleive (I dont think I blame you actually)... but it's honestly true. I have only told my closest friend about this experience.

Now I've been walking around with this spirit attached to me. I can literally feel him in my pants... I think he likes it in there because it's dark. At night he comes out to try to rile me up... I have to be carefully not to feed him, especially with my third eye which is very active now (I feel it contently). Anyway, most people would be scared, but nothing scares me anymore. But I realized that maybe this has to do with my first vision.... why I was called to be a warrior.
These are my lessons... it all makes sense.

In new orleans I learned not to play with magic.
Then I learned not to fear.
Then I learned how to heal.
I also learned how to temporarily shield.
I'm beginning to understand how to read tarot without the cards.
Now I'm being brought here to learn how to use magic for good, and also how to stop those dark beings. Hexima found out first hand how strong they can be.

I must learn how to binde and banish dark spirits.

I'm excited.
Much love,
Y0m
This is a very intriguing tale, you have lived a very gifted life thus far. I remember the first time I had that happen in one of my past lives; even now I still walk that path. I have a small spoiler for you if you haven't yet just wait till you get given wings in your spiritual form. They offer me both an excellent defense and offense in the spiritual [besides making it easier to move(they reduced my energy use greatly) in the spiritual realm]. I would like to talk to you either in a spiritual plane or in this one where ever you would feel safest it would be an honor to talk to you.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Melindrose wrote: This is a very intriguing tale, you have lived a very gifted life thus far. I remember the first time I had that happen in one of my past lives; even now I still walk that path. I have a small spoiler for you if you haven't yet just wait till you get given wings in your spiritual form. They offer me both an excellent defense and offense in the spiritual [besides making it easier to move(they reduced my energy use greatly) in the spiritual realm]. I would like to talk to you either in a spiritual plane or in this one where ever you would feel safest it would be an honor to talk to you.
Well thanks, and I already feel wings. I have for a while now.

Anyway feel free to pm me and I'll give u my # if u want.

Love and peace,
Y0m
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

i dont the spirit is anything but u ..this is why the angels couldnt help u get rid of it . because it comes from within u and its there until u dealt wiv situation or maybe u need to face something . we all have spirits who lives in different planes or dimentions but they all you . you are them as they are you . in hermetic knowledge the law of corespondence " here below up there above" . you need to look within your self what needs fixing . i wouldnt give too much energy in this cz u will attaract bad fings into ur body
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Fascinating story, Yom! This thread and your blog... WOW!

I don't keep a book of shadows, as I don't do the poetic spells, gemstones, incense, and what-not like others do or using the herbs. Tried it with the faith of a child but I think I'm just a product of my upbringing. I found it externalized things too much for me but some swear by it so whatever helps to focus. I suppose I just have to be different. Simple meditations work for me best and weird to say it, I get my little revelations at times also when I am doing physical exercises (from Yoga to Tae Bo). Answers I seek sort of pop into my mind either during or afterwards. Hard to explain, but whatever works.

So I went back to mediations and called on angelic energies when the going got tough for me. Never fear that your so-called "negative energies" will get in their way. They are forces for healing, communication, protection, enlightenment, etc. for a reason. It would be silly to call a doctor only when you feel well, use a phone if you don't need to call anyone, or to call the cops only if there is no trouble, no wouldn't it?

Some people are of the belief that the archangels are merely higher extensions of ourselves. ShadowX had a great hypothesis about them in a discussion about quantum physics. These angelic forces are about giving you the strength to heal yourself, giving you the wisdom to find your way, the wit and cunning to achieve justice, etc. Zadkiel is the force for spiritual awareness and he did great for me as well.

On the dark side, there are concepts I just learned this summer including psychic vampirism (already discussed here) and the shadow self. Is it possible you are fighting with your shadow self at times? By fighting it, you make it stronger like the old Jekyll and Hyde story. By embracing it and learning to work with it, mastering your inner demons and learning from the kindly ones, they can give you the knowledge often on basic survival.

Love Raphael. Always cherished scientific knowledge and healing. Never realized until last week that he also has a wicked sense of humor. It has been an unexpected suprise, a wonderful side affect (most of the time). I'm still going through them but I have good online resources as needed, along with the help of my newfound Shadow Self and of my spirit guide (some have hypothesized he is my Golden Self... I don't know).

When I use meditation techniques (sometimes with angel forces and sometimes with my own mantra), usually a sort of "movie" goes off in my mind. I saw one site that called his experiences "puppet shows." For some people the experience is how Yom describes as "direct voices." For others it is a sensation or a feeling. The results differ for each person if they get results at all.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”