My Experiences as a Warrior for God

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Y0m

My Experiences as a Warrior for God

Post by Y0m »

I was chatting to Hubertus today about my vision I had about my future self. Actually I wrote it in a story. The little boy is me:

http://sickmoments.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... brown-boy/

Anyway, for those lazy, it talks about how I meet my future self. He tells me God wants me to be a warrior for him. I accept.

Later after this vision I move to New Orleans... something I feel is calling me there. It just happens to be one of the craziest places spiritually. Notorious for angry and dark spirits. I can't take it so I end up leaving.

Lots of weird things happened to me there, and a spirit followed me back home attached to my root chakra. I was scared out of my mind. Then I learn that fear gets me nowhere. So I use energy and salt baths, but nothing gets rid of this creature.

During this time I call from help from michael and the ascended masters. And they come! By the way they are so awesome. Michael is more serious, but these ascended masters seemed so joyful.. like bouncing balls of energy. Anway they say they came to bless me and give me anything I want. I ask for shielding and vision powers, they clearly say in my mind "OKay, so we'll upgrade your shielding abilities and your third eye"

I get a boost of energy. Before they go they remove some implants I had. I then get to speak with Archangel Michael and I ask him to get rid of the spirit attached to me. He said he couldn't and after that they were all gone. I understand if all of that is too crazy to beleive (I dont think I blame you actually)... but it's honestly true. I have only told my closest friend about this experience.

Now I've been walking around with this spirit attached to me. I can literally feel him in my pants... I think he likes it in there because it's dark. At night he comes out to try to rile me up... I have to be carefully not to feed him, especially with my third eye which is very active now (I feel it contently). Anyway, most people would be scared, but nothing scares me anymore. But I realized that maybe this has to do with my first vision.... why I was called to be a warrior.
These are my lessons... it all makes sense.

In new orleans I learned not to play with magic.
Then I learned not to fear.
Then I learned how to heal.
I also learned how to temporarily shield.
I'm beginning to understand how to read tarot without the cards.
Now I'm being brought here to learn how to use magic for good, and also how to stop those dark beings. Hexima found out first hand how strong they can be.

I must learn how to binde and banish dark spirits.

I'm excited.
Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Oh wow, you speak to Michael? Lol, don't call him short...or he might cry lol. I know the archangels...Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. I speak with them.
Maybe I could help you with this spirit if you wish, he could be trying to drain you because of who you are...many spirits do attack because they fear those who know their true calling.
Michael is a darling..Gabriel, no one would believe it if I said it, Uriel is a great guy, doesn't like to talk a lot unless it is to his "doll" his creation..and Raphael..he's awesome. I could help you.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Lol I can't see spirits, only sense there presence and communicate telepathicly.

But what's up with gabriel?

Anyway, how do you think you can help? I really must just find a really good bindeing/banishing spell that will work without candels. I won't always have them at my disposal, so there must be a way to defeat them without it.

Much love,
Y0m
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

I'll pm you about Gabriel...I don't want people to think I am absolutely nuts, even though I am sure most people already do.

Oh, my banishing spells involve just a spell and a barrier...no candles for me...I've been getting good that I don't need a spell just a burst of energy and it sends them flying and then I strengthen my barrier, they do like to get in your head sometimes...and put horrible thoughts in them.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Yea, they do...
Last night I kept having thoughts and images of blood everywhere. And I saw myself dieing. I'm pretty sure he was trying to scare me.
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

I get thoughts of my little yorkie dying...they know how to bother me. So I turn around and send them out of my mind..and place ice/lightning around as a barrier to my mind, takes them weeks to break it.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

What spell do you use? and how exactly do you put up that barrier?

Much love,
Y0m
Airlight
Banned Member

Post by Airlight »

Well, it is funny...spell...

"Dark spirits which infect my mind. Leave me alone so my thoughts are finally mine." it is an easy spell because they usually get me while I am asleep. As for the barrier, I usually imagine a large energy of ice and lightening being built in my mind...that zaps the dark spirits.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

There is shamanic extraction if you find a trained practitioner.

There is a traditional method of extraction but I do not know the details just an outline. It involves either a chicken or a couple of fertile eggs. I'd get three eggs if I went that route.

It works by rubbing the eggs or the chicken all over your body or in the area where the spirit is projecting/attaching the spirit on the bird or eggs. I do not know the proper method with the chicken so I will say no more. With the eggs they are thrown in a body of moving water or buried in a hole away from your house with some salt sprinkled on it. People generally report a very disorienting feeling after the spirit has been extracted into the chicken or the fertile egg.

I do know people here in North Carolina skilled in this art though I do not know how far you are or if you're in this country. I am praying for you.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Sounds interesting. I live in the country but haven't seen any chicken farms or anything like that out here. I'll keep an eye out for em. I'd love to get rid of this spirit before I become a monk.

Thanks & love,
y0m
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I love the fact that you referred to your abilities advancing as "upgrading". Once when I was little I had an advancement happen and it impaired me quite a bit, couldn't move without having a horrible headache and my senses went all wacky. My mother asked me what was wrong with me and I told her I was being upgraded. ^_^

Enough of my memories, now to your issue:

Just a feeling I get, but I don't think any bindings or extractions are gonna work. This is a spiritual parasite of sorts. As you grow, he grows, and that's why he tethered himself to you and as everyday the bond gets deeper so to say. The only person who can get rid of it is you, yourself, by yourself. You're going to have to "pull" it out you and destroy it without feeling any fear, hate, anger or anything like that, cause that's a bit of it delicacy from you. Kinda think of it as an exorcism with light and love. I wish I could give you more detail, but you're going to have to find the right method yourself, maybe find out why this spirit became such a parasite and fight it that way. I believe that's why none of the archangels would help you with it, then again it could be something like a test...seeing if you're worthy of what they've done for you, like they gave you what you needed to deal with this being so get to it.

As for shielding yourself, it's all a matter of training yourself and focusing your energy. There is more to it and you can find stuff all over the web about, but you have to play with it to figure out the best way for you as well as what doesn't drain you too much. Also as you go on it will seem to take less energy and it'll be as natural as breathing almost to the point you don't realize you're doing it, until something gets through and you have to up the ante.

Sorry I seem as no help, but frankly it's the only advice I got:/
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Thanks uhmm 6528 (crazy name :P)

I think you are right. I will keep trying to deal with this on my own.

Much love and thanks, Y0m
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Not a problem, I like to help when I can, and if I can..... Need anything I'm pretty sure you know that all you need to do is ask.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

6528's comment reminds me of the story of the Bhudda.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Makes sense, cause I study a lot of Buddhist and other eastern philosophy.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”