Energy sharing

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
NightlightFlame

Energy sharing

Post by NightlightFlame »

Is it possible to share energy, or give it to someone else? I have a friend that's been very tired recently, and I've had a generl overload, so I thought if I could, I would share it with her. Problem is I don't know how.

Thanks,
Flame
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Do you know how to raise and release energies for other magik? It is the same thing but releasing it to another person can be done with a touch.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Excellent advice JBRaven,

To add to it, if you are really connected with the light, you can be a vessel and remain unchanged. This is hard. Typically, when one gives energy to another they deplete themselves, but if you are centred and have all your chakras opened etc...you can be a conduit that gives energy without depleting your own. It takes an intense focus. After you are rally connected, try opening your friend's chakras and infuse them with the light that universe so readily offers up. The inner light of the imagination is full of much wonder and surprise. The more intensely you visulaize the opening of the chakras with the appropriate colours, the better it will be. If you have never done chakre work before then feel free to ask. This may help, but if it is a persistent problem, then there may be a depression or other health related matter causing the depletion.
Orion

Post by Orion »

Isn't energy sharing a basic method of healing? Because normally someone ill appears weak from using all their own energy fighting whatever it is.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Exactly Orion! What else is there BUT energy sharing, as that is what all of this existence stuff is. . . The sky, the clouds, the darkness. . I cannot think of anything in existence that is not energy. Blake (again) said "Energy is Eternal Delight!!!"

Healing is, at bottom, energy sharing, but with the goal of unblocking energy deficencies stored in the body or mind. The healthy soul is simply an open flow. . .

Of light,

bsp
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

A simple way that i do it is to just visualise a ball of energy/light in your hand, and think of the person as you watch it grow bigger and bigger (your hands move accordingly) and when it stops growing you can just place it over the persons head and watch it go into their bodies, or visualise the person if they aren't there and visualise putting it over their head and watching the energy be absorbed into them :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
5moons

Post by 5moons »

yah and if you try hard enough you can send energy to people that are far away.
being-singular-plural

Cool technique Celticwave: simple, precise and powerful. I like that style. But, I think sometimes it may take as little more than that depending on the situation of course (as FourSouls was suggesting). It's cool that there are so many healer's here!

Light and Love,
bsp
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Healer's I am not. I just learned how to send energy to help others. I am no healer.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”