Can somebody bind themself?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Wishes

Can somebody bind themself?

Post by Wishes »

I've been curious about ti for awhile and have seen many spells to bind other people, but can you bind yourself from doing an action you seem to keep repeating regardless of how hard you try not to do it?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I guess it depends on the action and why you are doing it.
Hexima

Post by Hexima »

hi sweety,

the question is why do u want to bind ur self?
:D Blessed Be :D
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

I would say yes, such as in a weight loss spell which btw, have never worked for me.

As with any spell, be very careful as there can be unanticipated secondary effects. If this is something unhealthy, see a doctor or professional rather than relying solely on a spell.
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

First, sorry for late reply.

The reason behind it is because I seem to have this habit of "playing games" with people to get what I want, which ends up hurting both of us. Usually they feel hurt emotionally and I will also at times, but it also causes me to miss drastic amounts of school. So much infact that the law is wanting to interfere.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

For this I'd try personal coaching such as the kind offered through Landmark Education or Shadow Work.

Both methodologies help you to get to the root of behaviours that don't work for you and create new ones that do.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Instead of binding yourself maybe you should ask yourself why are you doing this? What to you think you get from it. And binding yourself would be just like binding someone else.
Wishes

Post by Wishes »

(I have a tendency to see things notoriously late, mind you)

I think the idea of asking myself what I get from it and why I do it, along with personal coaching may help.

Thanks!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”