Protection spell/Chant

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
WereLu

Protection spell/Chant

Post by WereLu »

hey i am alone at home for 3 days* :shock: * and i would like to know some protection spells/chants that i can do so i feal a bit safer...

thx guys, i apriteate it ^^...... :shock:

WereLu
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

Do you have a windchime? I know a cute thing you can do, but it does involve a chime...
Sarah

Traditional Superstition...

Post by Sarah »

This is pretty old and traditional...Take some chili powder or cayenne pepper and sprinkle it around the outside of your house...It will make any unwanted guests hotfoot it out of there. Also, just lock your doors and windows.
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Load a gun and have it close by. THE best protection spell you ever need.
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

*lol* I'm starting to think this place is an underground NRA forum...
5moons

Post by 5moons »

waterglyph wrote:*lol* I'm starting to think this place is an underground NRA forum...
Yah. SO you want a desert eagle that will punch a whole into a man the size of a basketball.
HEHEHE I love my gun NRA backs me up.
WereLu

Post by WereLu »

yes, i have 2 windchimes, one that is my water sign, and a wolf one. plz post it waterglyph ^^ thx
i will also try your's sarah and of course i will try FourSouls but the only gun i have is a BB gun ^^

WereLu
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

Sure thing WereLu :D

This is called "Protection Chimes" from the book Earth, Air, Fire & Water by Scott Cunningham. (So if someone decides they'd like to post this some other place, please note that. :) )

Protection Chimes

Windchimes are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and designs. They're also ruled by the element of Air and can be used to guard your home aganist unwanted guests and negative energies.

Find, make, or buy a new set of windchimes. They should emit a definate sound. Before suspending them outside, charge them to do thier task with the following (or a similar) ritual:

Place the windchimes on a flat surface in your place of magic. Gaze down at them, realizing that they're lifeless, still, unmoving.

Wave your projective hand over them while saying:

Wind chimes;
Spell rhymes;
Spell chimes;
Wind rhymes.
Air primes
Spell chimes;
Nine times
Nine.

Lift the windchimes by the string from which they will be hung. Hold them before your face. Blow aganist the dangling noise-makers, visualizing thier tones scattering and driving away negativity.

Hang them outside, with visualization, and let the windchimes do thier work.

For the best results, repeat this simple charging spell every nine days.

I think that that is a cute and very simple spell. I did that to the windchimes by my front door. :o
_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

Bright blessings, this is a spell to bless your home

First mix equal parts of

thyme
powered garlic
rosemary
sage
cloves

After you have mixed the above together sprinkle it around your home chanting:

Magic wheel twist Magic wheel turn
Round this house this spells begun
All fights against evil my battle be won
Mother goddess shine your light on this place
Day and night protect the occupants and this home
With harm to none this will shall be done.
*~Charmed~*

"Protection Bath"

Post by *~Charmed~* »

"Protection Bath"
3 parts Rosemary
2 parts Frankincense
1 part Lavender
Bathe in this mixture daily to strengthen your psychic armor and to scare off all manners of attacks-physical, mental, spiritual, psychic and emotional.

*~Blessed Be!~*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm personally with FourSouls on the gun idea. I hate for a rapist to break in and you try to go "Abracadabra - Blessed Be!" in his face. lol. Try the protection spells though. They could certainly help. They will at least ease your mind some.

WereLu

Post by WereLu »

lol charmedwiccanangelos
i dont have a bath ^^ just a shower and i am not at danger of anyone brakeing in cuz we live in the middle of nowhere and our closest neibor is 1-2 miles away ^^ but thx for the spells, last night i realy felt the diferance that the night before ^^ thx alot guys

WereLu

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”