New here...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
LovelyLeo

New here...

Post by LovelyLeo »

Hi, my name's Michelle and I am new to the board.

I been thinking about an old friend lately a lot that I can't seem to get off my mind...I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced simular things? (thinking about someone you haven't talked to in a long time that you aren't friends with) and do you wonder were they a soulmate of some sort? I felt a very intense connection to this person unlike anyone else I've known and I wonder if I'm just missing him or if there's some unfinished lesson we have not yet completed on the earth plane? I'm sure a lot of people think this about someone in their life and it's not a soulmate...what I can't figure out is why am I so drawn to this person if I haven't even seen him in years? There are so many people I haven't seen/spoken with in years, yet he's the only one I can't get off my mind. He's in my dreams, thoughts...it's starting to drive me crazy! lol

Anyway, any thoughts, ideas, would be appreciated!

~Lovely Leo~ :?
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

I definitely have a soulmate and we have gone for years without contact, yet I always thought about him. The last time was almost 13 years.

Finally, I started really focusing on him and did a bit of web research and found him. Now, think what you will, but I am not really techno-savvy but I found him quite easily and it was a bit tricky. I think it was meant to be.

I emailed him and we have been back together ever since.

I think if you are thinking of him, it is likely he is thinking of you too. Not sure what the status of your life is right now, but if no harm would be done, I would try to reconnect.
LovelyLeo

Post by LovelyLeo »

Marigold wrote:I definitely have a soulmate and we have gone for years without contact, yet I always thought about him. The last time was almost 13 years.

Finally, I started really focusing on him and did a bit of web research and found him. Now, think what you will, but I am not really techno-savvy but I found him quite easily and it was a bit tricky. I think it was meant to be.

I emailed him and we have been back together ever since.

I think if you are thinking of him, it is likely he is thinking of you too. Not sure what the status of your life is right now, but if no harm would be done, I would try to reconnect.
Really, wow? It's only been a few years since my old friend and I have been friends...so maybe I should try to contact him? I'm not attached or anything and I don't know if he is, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to say hi on a friendly level? I also just moved out of state a few weeks ago so right now the most communicating we could do would be over the phone or internet. Unless, he's moved also? lol.

Thank you for your input. It's nice to hear that it's not just me...and that's really great you found your soulmate.

~Lovely Leo
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Hope it all works out for both of you.
LovelyLeo

Post by LovelyLeo »

Marigold wrote:Hope it all works out for both of you.
Thank you. I hope it does too, or that I will at least find my true soul-mate someday if he isn't it. :wink:
LovelyLeo

Post by LovelyLeo »

Well, to update this...I did find him on facebook. I tried sending him a friend request and I think he ignored it because he didn't end up on my list of friends and the request was there for over two weeks. Maybe, I was wrong about him? Sad, as I really did feel that strong connection between us when we were friends. I guess he didn't feel it. :(

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”