Your Guide; Who's Who?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Twine
Banned Member

Your Guide; Who's Who?

Post by Twine »

Okay, so this will be my first post on this forum and I would just like to discuss Spirit Guides (or as I've always called them, Guardians). I have read the other topic labeled Spirit Guides, but they don't focus on what I want to focus on. Who your Spirit Guide is, as a "person." Just a topic to share about your spirit guide, because I know that for some reason I am so very interested in them, and know only what mine tells me, as well as what my psychic friend tells me about her.

I suppose I'll start by describing mine. I call her L, because I couldn't for the love of me pronounce her actual name. In fact, she told me it's very difficult for humans to pronounce her name. Magic vowels, I guess. ;) According to my psychic friend, who sees (or rather used to see, his gifts have faded recently) her describes her as being very tall. He says that everyone's is. And that they wear this strange veil/mist for clothing. They are all stunningly beautiful, though he says mine is the most stunning. I haven't decided if he says that just trying to flatter me or being truthful, but he's been known to have that breathy "she's beautiful..." voice when she shows up. She has big, curly blond hair, much like my natural hair, with very large dark, dark purple eyes. My friend also tells me that the eyes of your Spirit Guide correspond with their human's favorite color. It seems to be accurate, and he can often tell me what a persons favorite color is by looking at their Guide. Personality wise, we're pretty much identical. We have the same, sarcastic sense of humor and mocking tone. We both have high morals and she strictly follows the rules that Spirit Guides are to instructed to follow (which can be bothersome when asking questions). She often used to tell me, "You don't need to know," or "I will not say any more." A group of my friends and I have also talked to her in a seance, through this same psychic friend. He really hates doing it though, he describes it as his head being dunked in hot water and he remembers nothing of the conversation. The only similarity she and I do not share, is vanity. She is one of those people who is beautiful and knows it, and often points out the flaws in others. Which sort of bothers me, because I'll say "Oh, she's pretty," or "I like his eyes," and she'll say as if she were bored, "Her head's too big and his eyes look like mud." Okay, so I've talked a whole bunch, your turn! :D
Xal

Post by Xal »

It's important to note that everyone perceives spirits in their own way.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Xal wrote:It's important to note that everyone perceives spirits in their own way.
Very much so. And also, your spirit guide has the ability to control how others see them, hence why they're all pretty especially if they were once human. It makes you accept them better and allows for a none freak out.
Zili

Post by Zili »

I've only seen Shaid in her human form once when she showed me her previous life. I have since only seen her in the form of her spirit animal, a white hawk.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

You're probably seeing it as a thought form. Spirits and/or guardian angels do not speak in language we speak. They give signs or create a eccentric sound. If one is becoming preceptive to spirits, they will learn as they go in going about communicating with them. They do not have forms and are pure energy.

Whatever and however you want to see her as is just fine.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”