Wondering...

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Watertrine

Wondering...

Post by Watertrine »

Is anyone else by chance have a Grand Water Trine in their chart?

I am Sun in Cancer, Rising Scorpio and Moon in Pisces.

I'm curious if anyone else has this if you share the same strange ability I have to sense and feel other peoples emotions.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I believe this is called being epathetic. Many of us on the board have this ability as well, including myself. The biggest trouble with this is mistaking other people's emotions for you own. When you feel overwhelming stress of another person after they just had a long day's work it can be hard to cope with, but I beleive we can do this for a reason... to help those around us find love and happyness.

I wish you luck and if you have trouble there are many people here willing to help.

Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Watertrine

Post by Watertrine »

Yes that is one of the downfalls of having this. When someone else's mood makes yours sour too. lol
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

I am not sure about my chart but I am definately an Empath. It is tough when you are in a crowded room but doing some simple grounding exercises may be helpful.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

That sure is interesting. :)

Well, my Sun sign is Aquarius. My Moon and Ascendant are both Gemini. :)

They're all air!!! xD I am not too sure, but I think I may be a bit of an empath. I can only usually feel emotions when they are very strong.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”