MY TWIN SOUL THAT I WANT GONE

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
dawnoftheages

MY TWIN SOUL THAT I WANT GONE

Post by dawnoftheages »

MY 1ST TIME POSTING HERE. HELLO TO ALL. I HAVE A TWIN SOUL. WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS. IF I HURT ON THE RIGHT, HE HURT ON THE LEFT. IF SOMETHING WAS BOTHERING ME AT WORK, HE WOULD KNOW IT AND CALL ME. I KNOW THAT WE HAVE SHARED MANY PAST LIVES TOGETHER THAT WERE EXTREMELY VIOLENT AND UNFORTUNATELY THAT INCLUDED THIS ONE. HOW CAN I CUT THIS CONNECTION?? HE WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. I FEEL LIKE I JUST CANNOT BREAK FREE OF HIM. I DON'T ANSWER HIS CALLS OR ANYTHING. IT IS CRAZY. AN EXAMPLE, I WILL BE LYING IN THE BED WATCHING TV WITH MY CAT AND HIS NAME WILL POP INTO MY HEAD THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY PHONE WILL RING AND IT IS HIM. AAAAAGH. I'M SORRY BUT TOO MANY LIVES TOGETHER WHERE HE HAS ABUSED ME OR KILLED ME OR I WAS HIS SLAVE. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME??
Xal

Post by Xal »

Well stop shouting for starters.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
dawnoftheages

im sorry...im not shouting

Post by dawnoftheages »

i was not meaning to be shouting. i am at work, and everthing we do on the computer has to be done in all caps. i didnt even think about that. my brain is so frazzled from everything with him. i want to be free of him so badly and am tired of feeling this incredible obligation to him. people do not understand it, not my friends or family. if i told them about this, they would lock me up (again) :wink:

someone please tell me a way to cut this invisisble cord that has us stuck together. i do not want to feel him anymore now or in any of my next lives if there are any. he is just a mean mean man.

does anyone have an answer or path to help me please?
thank you and blessed be to all!

dawnof the ages
teacherdawn69@yahoo.com
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

what kind of weird place do you work that has an all caps rule?!

Damn!

Firstly call your mobile (cell) phone provider and get his number(s) blocked. If possible do the same on your homephone.

If he continues to harass you then go to the courts. They have more power in this dimension than magick does.

As for the spiritual ties, that depends on if indeed you do have ties. What makes you think you have shared past lives? and what makes you think they were violent?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Maybe there is a reason that you two are together, a lesson that needs to be learned maybe? You shoould do some previous life searching and come to the root of your problem.

If he is doing something illeagal maybe you should call the cops.
[BeautifulWitch]

Post by [BeautifulWitch] »

Get him in Court?
dawnoftheages

Thank you for all of your responses

Post by dawnoftheages »

as for my phone, i have changed my number. as for our past lives, i have seen them, we have seen them together before things got bad. he used to be a healer and he has visions. he wasnt always bad. he is from mexico and from an extremely powerful aztec family. i have native american in me. that is when our problems really started to surface spiritually. it was like our ancestor spirits were in conflict. however i have 2 tribes in my background, one was a peacemaker and the other was only violent if messed with and were wiped out to extinction. his aztec lineage still lives and breaths. then we were meditating and all of these past lives came flying into out heads like a movie. exactly the same. i also saw things from his past of this life that i would have never known. God told me we were together for a specific reason and it was to help the betterment of the less fortunate in the latino culture. it work for a couple of years and i dont know what happen. curses on me (which i gave no power to by not believing) he did though mucho! he became very negative and dark. i could actually see a demon in him where he didnt recognize who i was and it just wanted to kill me.

the most bizzare thing for me know since i now havehim blocked from everything in my life is that i feel like i am going through withdrawals. real physical withdrawals. i still feel as if there is a literal hand on my chest slowly pulling at my heart soul and spirit. that is the only way i can explain it. :roll: if anyone can talk to me privately that might truely understand what the hech i am talking about, my email is teacherdawn69@yahoocom, any help would be greatly appreciated.

by the way, restraining order, out of the question, 1st no threats, 2nd the judge will refuse to sign b/c he said he never wanted to see us in his courtroom again...yeah...he hasnt come to my work or house so hopefully he has met someone else to control...blessed be, dawn

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”