Does Tarot count magic too?

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Greek_Male_Witch

Does Tarot count magic too?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I just want to as, when you make a reading and certain events are revealed to you on Tarots, are those events what will happen anyway or you can interfere using a spell? I just must get paid and due to bureaucracy I haven't yet paid while everyone else has, I talked to the supervisor he just told me that "your kind of practise appears to be a bit difficult but you will get paid" something that haven't happened yet, and I really need those money, so I done a reading to my financial stuff, and at the near future card I got "Hope destroyed" don't ask me how I choose what is the meaning, I just know, my hope was to get paid this week, but if I got that my hope will be destroyed then I won't get paid! so can I do a spell for that, or this is what will happen no matter what?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Any kind of divination is only a hint of what might happen.

In my opinion the cards only show you what will happen in things stay the same. So for example, a person happily married may receive a reading that says everything will be fine and happy for 6 months. But if that person starts cheating on their partner and gets found out then of course the cards will be wrong because the person decided to change the future (by cheating).

It doesnt have to be magick that changes the course of the future and because the future hasnt happened yet it can always change.
scorpioleah

Post by scorpioleah »

I know alot of people that use tarot in their spells.
She writes her own spells so i cant post them her as that would be unfair of me but i'm sure she uses an orange candle and "The wheel of fortune" for anything to do with money. Also you would either have to write your own spell to go with it or search the forum for one.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

If you think about it with a decent amount of use there is a fair amount of energy and emotion attached to cards. The pentacle suit for example, we attach the feeling of money and/or material wealth and goods. The tower card on the other hand brings about a feeling of dread and despair, even though it is merely a picture on paper. So after use the cards can easily become charged with the relative energies and from there it would be very easy to use them in place of another charged object like a crystal.

Makes sense to me!

Return to “Tarot Talk”