Angels

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Danax

Angels

Post by Danax »

I was wondering about Angels. What are your experiences, your views, etc. etc. :D
Blessed be to all
Sometimes, it is the little things in life that really matter.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

I'm afraid that's more of a personal question my dear... If you would like to know. Maybe you should start off with a more detailed question in what your looking for. PM me, i have had alot of experiences...But fore warned, im a little...Crazy.

~Fawn
~Alie!! :3
Danax

Post by Danax »

:wink: It's alright, I believe that everyone is a little crazy, it's the ones that don't admit it that you have to worry about.

And I didn't know I was asking such a personal question :(
Blessed be to all
Xal

Post by Xal »

It only personal depending on the person ;)

It's just a very broad question which is probably why people don't want to respond to it.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Y0m

Re: Angels

Post by Y0m »

Danax wrote:I was wondering about Angels. What are your experiences, your views, etc. etc. :D
You are an angel ;)
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

That's kind of weird Y0m, Anyway, I'm sure people would be okay to tell you about it. Me, Xal, Y0m, A couple other people you just have to ask paietnly...
~Alie!! :3
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Fallen Angel wrote:That's kind of weird Y0m, Anyway, I'm sure people would be okay to tell you about it. Me, Xal, Y0m, A couple other people you just have to ask paietnly...
Actually there are a few older religions that say how God made us is by clipping the wings of his angels. Even in Christianity it is believed that if an angel removes their wings they become a human. Y0m could have also meant in the aspect that we all have the capability to "upgrade" our being through seeking out a holy path.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Danax

Post by Danax »

aww, yOm, that's so sweet of you :D
Blessed be to all
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Danax,

Angels are all around us I think. They can be the person on the bus, the person who asks to use your phone out of the blue or to see if you have a moment to chat. You never know when you are in the presense of an angel. I have to say that while we can all upgrade as Y0m said, I respectfully disagree that we can become angels but that is just my humble opinion :)
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

FirewolfIronriver wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:Danax,

Angels are all around us I think. They can be the person on the bus, the person who asks to use your phone out of the blue or to see if you have a moment to chat. You never know when you are in the presense of an angel. I have to say that while we can all upgrade as Y0m said, I respectfully disagree that we can become angels but that is just my humble opinion :)
i used that as an example(bad one i guess) i do wish i remembered the article i read this out of errr ill keep thinking and post it
It is not a bad example Firewolf. It is a valid example. No need to downplay your thoughts :)
Danax

Post by Danax »

anyone know anyway of knowing if there's a way of knowing if there is an angel watching out for you or not?
I'm about to go to one of the worst high schools in my city, and I need all the help I can get
Blessed be to all
Danax

Post by Danax »

Thanks firewolf, I need all the luck I can get.
Um...
How do I do an aura reading? :oops:
Blessed be to all
Xal

Post by Xal »

Interestingly enough, their are no angels in the Old Testament. The word used is actually the word for "Messenger." The current view of the stereotypical angels adopted by Christianity comes from Persian ideology.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Many people believe they have guardian angles. The key word is to believe. What you choose to believe will manifest regardless of if it is real or everyone else's reality.

If you want to ensure safety focus on dedicating yourself to your true purpose in life. Spirit or the universe extends protection to those that live purposefully. Purpose is a way for us to support and give back to the universe.

Earth Ritual
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I believe that angels exist and that people can be incarnated angels.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”