Need a ghost protecting charm

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Magic_Bella

Need a ghost protecting charm

Post by Magic_Bella »

Hi
I was wondering if you know how to make an ghost protecting charm? Because I really need one. Ghost are messing with me! If you do can you tell me how to make it!
thx :D
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Capitalization in topic and text that ST did not do when posting on ancient thread/ moved to appropriate forum.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

I'd recommend smudging three times: first with sage, next with dragon's blood, the next with frankincense and myrrh. Do so with the intent to rid yourself of any unwanted presences.

Take white candles and place them all around your house. Intend that these white candles are guidance to the light for spirits that need to find their way home. Intend that these candles are anchoring the vibration of heaven into your home and into your life.

Call on the name of a patron deity or spirit to assist you.

Take three salt baths in the row with a cup of kosher or sea salt each time. Stay in the bath for at least 10 mins and no longer than 20. This is done so as to removed any sludge the ghosts may put into your energy field and as a general cleansing.

If this does not get rid of your problem there are many other remedies for you.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Dang. Nice info Earth :) ::coolglasses::
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Need a ghost protecting charm

Post by SpiritTalker »

Make a ghostbuster talisman from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37572&p=283704&hilit=Ghost#p283704 Charge it with ghost-be-gone intent & carry it with you.

Ghost be gone & keep away
Trouble me not night or day
Rest In Peace I bid you well
Iron & salt shall you repel
GO!👆🏽

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”