Juggling School, Friends, and Wicca?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I'd suggest you simply memorize a couple of simple spells and try to find a place to meditate.

Meditation is the most important thing in your growth, but it can be hard by itself, let alone when you live in a crazy house where it's hard to find peace alone.

Soooo you gotta find somewheree... but if you can't , going for walks alone is another great way to clear your head and connect with Earth.

This process will give all of your spells power.
Luck and love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

To me, the fact that you live in a household you don't want to be in and can't even believe what you would like or have privacy, you should be making school your first priority, as it will give you a way form the situation. Doing well in school and can help you not only with college but with a job as well. Employers look at how you did in school both grade and attendance. From there they can see if you worth having for both regular employment and also advancement.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Everyone is all about school. I have no fear school, i'm doing well in it. I'm just lazy. It's my house and the fact that my own mother doesn't seem to want me to be who i want to be.
~Alie!! :3
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Well, keep doing well in school. When you have free time, create your own self study of your beliefs. I think for right now you should just focus on learning the basics, like what candles are used for what as well as oils and herbs. If anyone asks about those you can simply say your wanting to learn some aroma therapy and herbalism just for having a healthier life style and to help with the stress of school^_^
sailormars13

Post by sailormars13 »

Fallen Angel wrote:THAT COULD WORK! Lol, but i have no way of actually doing spells, or even knowing anyone in my state that actually does spells. So i don't know what the hell to do. I might kill myself XP
Where are you from?
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. Our town's bout as small as small can beee. Not to mention full of Catholic's. So it's impossible to find anyone remotly close to Pagan
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I know someone who lives on the other side of Lafayette, but she's a Satanist. There are pagans everywhere, you just have to figure out how to find them, pagan is a big umbrella for religions and practices, so you might not have the same views.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

How the heck do i find em?!

It's not like i can go 'round asking them!...Satanist... Isn't that Satan worship?

Return to “Teen Concerns”