Crystal Energy Filter...

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Orion

Crystal Energy Filter...

Post by Orion »

This may sound a little silly, but there is something I've been trying over the past week, that seems pretty useful. I have a clear quartz that I put on a necklace. I had cleansed it and gave it something of a charge.

I use it something little an energy filter. Anger, stress, resentment, pride; anything of that sort I become aware of growing too strongly, I let it flow down into the quartz, and then draw it a little of the energy already there back out. It's over the heart chakra, so try radiate a more positive aura to try to let it self-purify a little.

So far it's felt very effective, I've stayed calmer and been friendlier ::coolglasses::. And it works well as a focus, hehe. Anyone have possible tips on this method?

Been looking over crystal cleansing methods to do tomorrow night. It still build-ups a good bundle of negative energies :26: over time that I need to clear out.

Namaste,
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Very interesting discovery Orion,

Clear quartz is used mainly as a great amplifier (and chakra opener) and I typically do not use it to shed excess energy like that. Typically, I would use Flourite, Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Tiger Eye or Pyrite to repel negatives, but I can see how clear quartz would speed the process by amplifying the emotions so that they can shed away faster. Cool stuff! ::coolglasses:: ! Did you feel all the emotions before they disspated?

Blessings,
bsp
Orion

Post by Orion »

For the most part they're actually stored for awhile. I know they're there until they're... I guess you could say digested by the positive energy I try to release. Makes it easier to deal with things when you can pull it from you and examine it.

Being a chakra opener would explain why I've had a lot more positive feelings and been less, coldly calculating, about issues when I focus on it. I try to tie it to the Venus chakra to boost my (I guess this is a close term for it) 'positive output.'

Yeah, I really need to get my hands on more crystals and gems. Would require less improvising, lol. But at the moment I have a lack of transportation (none on weekends and ride with friends during the week) until my truck is repaired (technically my dad's old truck... my truck is a much more serious casualty).

Thanks for advice, and blessings to you.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Orion-my favourite method of cleansing crystals is to leave them in the moonlight for a night or two. This can also be done with sunlight.

hedge

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”