Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Blue Moon Princess

Post by Blue Moon Princess »

BSP - I just read 5 = Hierophant. (01-03-1963) I thought it was interesting to note parallels. For instance, I have always looked for the sacred in all things, especially spiritual things. My spiritual truth is a work in progress, because I am always able to learn about new disciplines. Most recently Freemasonry. I love the saying "everything old is new again"

An "ah-ha" moment: I have been told that in a past life, I misused psychic gifts and magick to manipulate others and that in this life I repress them for fear I won't use them appropriately. My karmic debt is to use them to support, not control.

Thanks for the insights!
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

Um.. I'd like to know mine, please.

06/15/1989

thank you!
Lora
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Thanks Blue Moon Princess. It is nice to see another Hierophant in the world giving blessings to others! Another insight into your soul number is another card that serves as the Pope's "Shadow/Hidden Teacher"--For us Hierophant's, the hidden teacher is number 14 which is TEMPERANCE! This is one awesome teacher as it teaches us to blend what we already have in order to forge something new. If you want to know more about the Shadow/Hidden Teacher side let me know. Thanks for your encouraging remarks.

Blessings,

bsp
being-singular-plural

Dear Darkestlight,

Thank you for your interest. It turns out that your soul is in an interesting "bind" this life.

Number: 12

Card: The Hanged Man

This is a very holy card as at first glance it is the card of the renunciator and/or martyr. This soul is willing to sacrfice everything for greater causes and will, in turn, receive many blessings from the self-denial. I think that within a karmic frame the Hanged Man is not as immobile as it would seem in other readings where he turns up. Your way of moving forward is by standing still. Each and every decison you make will be made carefully and can sometimes be difficult for you to choose. You will certainly not get yourself into anything that you are not spiritually prepared for. At times, to others, you may seem stubborn and dull by clinging to the security of the past, but this certainly is not the case. You have an active imagination and intense spiritual communications happening around you (in you) all the time, so you are never static. But, you will not overturn your life in radical ways. A steady flow is what your soul seeks. You would do well in areas that offer steadiness and are slow to change. Sometimes this card can indicate a religious or monastic life where your whole day is spent meditating and conversing with angels. I also imagine that this life is meant to suspend you somewhat, indicating that your past couple of lives were very intense with radical change. You need to reconcile these past life events in order to cut yourself down from the tree. Try some past-life regressions and work with your inner self to illuminate what it is you need to work through spiritually at this time.

One cannot help but notice the contentment on the hanged man's face as well as the holy aura generated around him. Others may see you as a mystic with a solid grounding in the secret mysteries. You may enjoy the benefits and/or pitfalls of being mysterious to others. Hopefully, the people in your life will understand why you are withdrawn and will support you in your holy quest to let go of the past. Letting go is key. Your soul will push you to surrender to its will and not your ego's will. Thus, little to none of your ego plans will bear fruit. Surrendering to spirit is your ultimate fate. This is a sensitive, intuitive, and reluctant soul who may face some external antagonisms in life, but will always have a sense of inner freedom and wisdom regardless of outside influneces. Your goal this life is to surrender to your higher self and overcome past obstacles blocking your soul's progress. Quite literally, you are a master of "hanging around." I am sure that those who love would love to "hang out" with you as you are comfortable to be with and full of an inner light that radiates wherever you are. Check out metaphysical descriptions of the planet Neptune for further illumination into your soul's journey. This powerful God of the Sea may be able to help you navigate your soul to port. The Norse God, Odin, is said to have sacrficed himself on the world tree and through the renuciation he gained great wisdom and returned to the world with the Runic alphabet (the runes). Letting-go may be scary at times, but the rwards will be greater than you can imagine.

Blessings darkestlight,

bsp
Blue Moon Princess

Post by Blue Moon Princess »

BSP - thanks for sharing your gift with us. I would like to hear about Temperance. This has been a fun thread.

Blessings,
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

Thank you so much for giving me that information.
Lora
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I wanna know mine!!!

12/20/83
**Nothing is set in stone**
being-singular-plural

Dear Moonlit,

You have a very intense journey this life--full of upheavals, reversals and exciting revelations.

Your Soul Number: 16
Your Card: THe Tower

THis soul has a fiery attitude full of flair and intensity. You will thrive in areas that change suddenly, perhaps the stock market or other rapidly changing ventures would suit you. This card is one of reversal, revelation and sudden outcomes. There is little point making long range plans and goals as things in your life are never quite what they seem. SOme reversals you may endure will be hard--partners leaving suddenly, losing something, or you suddenly change your mind about something or someone; but the posiitive changes in this card indicate that your soul will not allow to stay in one place or mode of being for too long. You will always draw insight from the major turns that happen in life. Perhaps you could be a home renevator, or start up a demolition company. Your soul is here to destroy outworn patterns from past lives and often these changes will resemble lightening striking the ground. THis powerful energy cannot be controlled very well, so you will have to learn to adapt to the constant changes and upheavals this life. Bono said, "the hands that build, often pull down--the hands of love." No matter how difficult the changes Tower people always find ground again. Sometimes you may land on your head, other times you will land on your feet.

You will be gifted with a piercing intuition that can see through other people's falsity and ego and you can always expect the unexpected. Your soul is obviously very strong to be able to handle this energy. You will have many guides to help along though such as the Hermit or the Chariot. Learn from your inner helpers and enjoy the quiet while it lasts during slower bouts of change. You may be very helpful to others who are in crisis or getting to the truth of the situation. Your soul is like lightening. Use this divine power wisely!

Blessings,
bsp
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

oh this seems cool :P .
1/24/1991

~Rox
being-singular-plural

Hi Roxanne,

You are an intelligent one on a solitary journey filled with reflection, contemplation, and eventually wisdom.

Your Soul Number: 9
Your card: The Hermit

A Hermit soul is a soul on the path to inner enlightenment and wisdom. The hermit walks the earth with others, but always alone at the same time. Long periods of isolation may in fact enpower you toward new achievements. You are not afraid of being alone or sitting quietly keeping your thoughts private. Many hermits are avid readers and prefer the quietude of study over watching tv or other "noisy" hobbies. In fact, I know many academics who have this card as their soul card as they have the disposition toward learning and thinking.

Other tarot decks picture him not with a lantern but with an hourglass. The hermit ticks to an inner rhythm that may seem slower than other souls, but there is lightening fast critical and decisive thought patterns going on all the time. This soul is a seeker; searching for things may be a good type of career--investigation and research. From the great wisdom the hermit will acquire, this soul will then be an excellent teacher. Listen to your inner guide, which is your shadow card: The Moon card. She will guide you toward the inner light. At times her messages will be riddles for you solve and other times they will be direct. Sometimes it will just be a hunch. . . The Moon card as an inner teacher and a Hermit as a soul card is a good combination and this life will be quite fulfilling for you. You will find depths in yourself that most people only dream of. The key for this card is asking the right questions. What do you want to withdraw from and why? What is it that you really seek underneath all your everyday desires? Stop, look and listen and provide counsel to those in need.

Blessings,
bsp
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

OH MY GOD thanx so much!!!

Darkest make sure you will read mine, oh and we need to talk
**Nothing is set in stone**
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

Wow. That really is me! I am very intelligent, and I love to just spend time alone, meditating, or relaxing! You hit it right on target.. lol
~Rox
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Wha-haa! I have cracked the code. (But I don't have any giant cards to upload)...

07/29/1978= 7, The Chariot

:28:
being-singular-plural

Yup I gotta get up pretty early to fool you MoonStone! You are correct, you fall under the Chariot. You may want to look into the Tower card as it is your hidden teacher/shadow card. It will remain a "shadow" until you learn from it, then it is your teacher! Every birthday you can draw a new card cycle for the year. You just add your date (7+2+9) plus the year (2+0+0+5)=25. There are no major arcana that go this high so you add 2+5=7. Thus, this year for you is doubled. You have the chariot as your lesson for the year which will only enhance the chariot as soul card. But, when you are 28, you will move on to Strength. Reel in those dualities and do not throw yourself from the Tower unless fate tells you to! This year I am on the Hermit lesson, which is very apparent in my circumstances but in late Spetmeber the Wheel of Fortune will bless the next birthday year! Whoo Hoo! I hope I have been good, as fate seems to privilege the worthy. Blessings,
bsp

P.S. Dear MoonStone, This current year you have been on The Lovers lesson. How has this played out for you? New Love? or love triangle? Or, have you made any choices between the sacred and the profane? Oh please, do tell!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

BSP, thank you for the insight. I can just add the numbers, but I have always totally sucked at reading my own cards. Your perspective is definitely valued. I do have a question for you though, about the Tower... how did you come to see that as my shadow card? In all my reading, the Tower is never viewed as a positive card. It symbolizes a person's coming downfall (normally due to shoddy methods)...(and of course you can always raise again from this downfall, stronger...) due to the person's over-the-top materialistic ambition and the amount of misguided attention and priority given to it. (speaking in matters of success.)
Ok then, I'd love to hear your impartial interpretation of my circumstances right now, and what, in your opinion, the Chariot card, doubled, with the Tower card in its shadow means to you. (If you don't mind) :28: I started a business which I had believed would be very lucrative, a little over a year ago. Entering my second year, circumstances are nearly the same. I can see the wrath of the Tower card has involved itself in my business (and personal) life in several different instances. And to be mixed with the Chariot card seems a bit odd. the Chariot denotes success and conquest, which has not quite been my experience over the last year. And lemme tell ya, if the Chariot with the Tower shadow continues for another year, you'll quite probably find me "trying to fly" out of the nearest "tower."
bigeyed-confused (okay, I'm just kidding there- not suicidal). :28:

So far as love, you ask. Well, I've been married to the same man for now eight years. So, no new love there. No triangle either. In fact love has never been a strong aspect of my life. I'd have to say that the only noticeable mark in that of my "love life" has got to be that I've more or less reached that point of 'can't stand his sh*t anymore...'. Yep, sad. There is just so much un-tapped potential in me that I just can't get a grasp on. *sigh* Bummer.

Thanks for your insight, sorry all about the blabbering.....

~Blessed Be~

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”