Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Dreamy Mermaid

Post by Dreamy Mermaid »

Thanks BSP for devoting some of your time and energy in giving me such a lengthy and accurate reading.

DM
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Could you do mine too if you have the time?
My birthday is 06/12/1986
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Butterfly,

Sorry for the delay, I have had little time to focus in on EUM--sorry. But, alas, we can go at it now:

Your b/f:
Soul Number: 4
Card: Emperor

This is a man of the world. He has the energy of a charismatic leader and skilled in the arts of conversation. He is also a good protector of those that he loves. He has a loyal aura about him and can be trusted to get a job done right, even if it means putting in longer hours. Responsibility will gradually increase as he ages and eventually he will probably be the head of a group or company an a paradisal estate! Try to avoid being too headstrong as it will only cause power struggle, but know that if the heart is in the right place, then one can trust that one is correct. He may be a fighter, but the fight is always for peace. His life lessons this time 'round are about the correct uses of power and how to develop a healthy sense of self that is not domineering, but benevolent leading.

As for you dear Butterfly:

Soul Number: 11
Card: Justice

This adds an incredible air of refinement to your already refined earthy features of Taurus. Justice souls seek fairness and balance of energy with all partners--aquaintances, friends or lovers. You are "other-oriented" and often display an uncanny sense of grace, tact, yet can be psychically penetrating into people's thoughts based merely on their appearance, gestures and eye movements. You don't need to see these things to sense the truth about something or someone, but they offer empirical evidence to your intuition. Let the subtle air flows between your thoughts and the thoughts of others guide you. Some Justice souls do have a gift for the mundane and can get consumed in trivial details pertaining to things like image, fashion and class, but eventually a soul at this stage will become more "blind" to these fruits and focus more on the roots of thought--the grey spaces between the internal image(s) of truth and the lingusitic lie. Blessed in the arts of rhetoric and sophistry you could make an excellent writer, speaker, journalist or investigator of some kind. Quite simply, your soul is called here to assess the situation in the world around you--this is why Justice soul's can sometimes be too caught up in external reality and neglect the wealth of inner soul work. You will live to see the negative experiences of your personal history (including soul histories)transformed into its opposite in order to achieve harmony between the states. The goal of this incarnation is to keep your heart as light as a feather--this will mean many things to you at different stages this life. When you see injustice, it affects you to the core and you may need to develop protective energies around your heart so that it does not become "cold"--there is plenty of injustice in the world to witness and it will be hard to keep your light in accord with it all--but this is your challenge, and your redemption. As you long is you live a just life, justice will exist in the world! Stones that will help protect your heart: Black or Green Tourmaline, Rose Quartz, Kunzite, Morganite, Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase, Strawberry Quartz, Malachite. Other stones that will help your Justice soul: Melody Stone, Diamond, Moldavite, Sphene, Titanium treated Quartz, Purpurite, Infinite, Zincite, Hemimorphite, Tiger Eye, Blue Lace Agate, Clear Calcite (Icelandic Spar), Danburite, Amethyst, Rainforest Jasper, any type of Jade, Herderite, Moonstone, Smokey Quartz and Azeztulite. If you have any questions, PM me at any time. Thanks for waiting.

Blessings and Love,
bsp
being-singular-plural

Hi Deirdre,

I hope that you are enjoying your time at EUM! Here goes:

Soul Number: 6
Card: The Lovers

There is an interesting trilogy in the major arcana between The Lovers, The Devil, and Judgement. They can be looked at as if it was an aspect of the triple-faced Goddess. The Lovers is probably the most innocent out of these and that points to some of the issues that your soul level is here to experience for this life. Innocence will be maintained as you grow to experince more and more love. The crux here is that you are here to choose--the choices range from small silly choices like what classes to take, who to be freinds with, or what to eat at the next meal--but do not be too hasty to discount the maginitude of the everyday small choices--each one prepares you for the BIG choices you have to make this life. The big choices are spiritual in nature and will affect the entire course and destiny of all your soul lives from here on. In short, this life you must choose between the sacred and the profane. If you chose the sacred, you will be more like the overseeing angel at the top centre of the Lovers card and that will represent you. If you choose the profane you will be more like the naked man and woman at the bottom of the card spending their energy on earthly pleasures and ego status. Both paths offer lots of excitement so really it is open season for you. You may want to experiment with both sides, if you can; but at the end of it all, you will see that you have made one fundamental choice between the pleasures of the flesh and the pleasures of spirit. The innocence associated with this level will offer you great experiences of support and sympathy from kind souls. Lovers soul's have a way of being able to justify anything to promote thier position, and usually get away with it! Indecision will be a great obstacle and you may want to consult "seers" before making major choices in your life, like life-partners, career's, religious paths. There is a lot of passion around your aura, and this fire will draw many lovers to you, if you so desire; but that same fire can be dangerous if you simply want too much. Plus, this fire is also an asset to your devotional attitude toward whatever deity or sense of spirit that you adhere to. You have the world at your fingertips--all you have to do is choose how you want to burn your fire--the rest will fall into place accordingly. As you get older, you may be adept at helping others make choices based on your inner resonances toward feeling out possible paths. Use your logic and reason as well as your intuition to guide you to make the best choices. If you only listen to your head, you will not have made the right choice and things will soon begin to fall apart on that path--make sure that heart is on board! Stones that will help you at this level are: Sandstone (phenomenite), Blue Apatite, Angelite, Celestite, Fluorite, Azurite, Howlite, Cuprite, Heliodor, Golden Labradorite, Imperial Topaz, Aqua Aura Quartz, Blue Tourmaline (indicolite), Amethyst, Tanzanite, Scolecite, Seraphinite and Pyrite. You may also want to work with grey-blue Herderite to help you see paths clearer as well as Faden quartz and golden Rutilated quartz to keep your threads connected to "heaven." Good luck with each and every choice you make. Think it through, feel it out, and move forward. . .Contact me if you need any further assistance with this or other astrology work.

10,000 Blessings upon you and all your paths!

bsp
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Thanks a lot for that reading BSP...
It is very helpfull :)
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

Hi hun, sorry for the time getting back to you but im in spain and the internet cafe has been closed 4 ages!!!! Thanks 4 reading, it was very inciteful. U got my bf down to a t, and i have said for some time that i a here in this world to watch and what you said seems to reflect that a bit. i am an aries though which confused me, but never mind. i hope u are well, i will contact u again soon.
Light and Love dear friend

butterfly
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
being-singular-plural

Oops,

Sorry about that butterfly. Sometimes getting too caught up in the details can detract from the simple generalities. Yes, Aries + Justice is different than the other reading. It adds a lot of force to this power. Your "watching" is far from the Libran sense of blind justice--it is the other side of dispassionate, universal justice--it is impassioned. Have you thought of Law School? With this fire you could make a very effective advocate. Listen, why don't you let me do your birth chart to make up for my goof up. PM me your details (birthday, time of birth, city etc). I won't be able to get to it for 2 weeks, but I will surely get it to you. Good luck!

Peace and Light,
bsp
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Thanks for the information bsp!

I am a 6 and boy does your explanation of what the Lovers represent as a soul card is sooo very true for me. I am realizing my biggest lesson right now is learning to love myself so that I can then be open to receiving the love others want to give me but I work so hard to reject by building a wall of protection around me.

Your explanation was very insightful and just another reminder of what I need to continue to work on while moving forward in this life.

Thanks again for your insight!

Blessings to you.
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

Hi bsp, thank you for all your help, u r truly great friend. i will pm today, take as long as u need and do not feel bad at all 4 the goof up, i forgive u 100 times over.

Blessed be
Butterfly
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
androsan

Post by androsan »

If you would be kind enough to tell me what mine is?

24 November 1987
being-singular-plural

I am so sorry Androsan--I totally overlooked this post. Haven't been around enough lately. Again, I apologize for the long oversight and delay:

Soul Number: 4
Card: The Emperor

The 4 is an interesting number as it represents, on the one hand, limits and structure and, on the other hand, also represents the primal need of logic--to have definition. This is the number of form--definite form. It is like a masterpiece sculpture by Rodin. The Emperor is the agent who brings the raw marble into the exquisitely detailed beauty of an artwork. The Emperor soul is here to learn mastery, in whatever skill sets the soul has equipped you with (usually these "innate" skills are acquired as soul-lives accumulate). The Emperor can choose to uphold firm structures of the past through tradition and sometimes dogmatism, or can choose to build something anew by creating a structure out of pre-existing structures. But, it is clear that The Emperor has to build. . .Your soul is at a level where caasting defintion or refining your "style of being" as an incarnate. Many times the faculty of the will may assume it is capapble of more than it can actually achieve, but even the smallest attempt at refinement will leave its definition in reality. You are here to define your reality--how do want to live it? what is the extent of its vision? How far does your reality extend? Push your soul into its future by making plans (personal and spiritual) and add in a little bit of fiery energy and "Violà!": You have conjured both a destiny and destining of your soul's form, texture and depth. Life is 3D, so create according to this vision! Knowing the rules (or better, writing the rules anew) will add to your inner genius of creativity--how do you tame a fire? How do you work this fire through readily accessible structures? These are some of your goals and lessons. You have a natural ability to draw others to you and may even find yourself on positions of leadership and if your vision is aligned with the soul's, your Kingdom will always prosper. The best leaders are not only uniquely talented, but charismatic and humble. The universe has given you POWER this life---you need only to define its limits.

Stones that are beneficial to you as Emperor are: Rhodonite, Carnelian, Ocean Jasper, Tanzanite, Diamond, Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Golden or Imperial Topaz, Apophylite, Azurite, Lapis Lazuli, Clear Calcite, Brown Tourmaline (Dravite), Phenacite, Sugilite, Purple Sage Agate, Chrysoberyl, Covellite, Bustamite, and you could try Maganense, Mohagany Obsidian and Hematite to ground your fire.

Many Blessings,
bsp
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I'm so intrigued!

Could you please do mine? Feb 28/1980

Thanks and Blessed Be!
being-singular-plural

Well Hello again Sercee,

I am glad that you are well and I hope that you continue to be such a positive influence here at EUM (and everywhere for that matter). Here's your reading:

Soul Number: 3
Card: Empress

This is a level of great abundance and intuitive "having." You have: that could be a mantra for you! The Empress is a Queen of Magic via Earth--she makes things happen on the material plane. This automatically implies that you have an astute awareness of both everyday earthly things as well as that which stands "outside" of the world--the supernatural. You can make the supernatural become natural--that is your blessing. The Empress is eager to please everyone and her grace, charm and gentle touch will assure her of lavishing friends and lots of romance, as well as an attuned awareness to give others precisely what they need when they need it. You could channel this gift into helping the poor and sick. Helping others and perhaps even rearing your own children will prove extremely satisfying to your soul. The Empress's gift is to give--she gives of her mind, her possessions and her love. You will always discover that a loss is always a gain in disguise and that the universe will always abundantly supply with what you need. All you need to do is learn to distinguish between what you need and what you want: they soemtimes overlap--other times needs and wants are at cross-purposes. The Empress is sensitive to the atmosphere around her and she likes to create using these senstivities. Art may serve as an important place of personal expression if it is painting, poetry or music, or even gardening, planning trips, cooking, cleaning, blogging etc. As long as it is creative, you will prosper. You have a golden touch and need to use it for the highest good of everyone. Empress's are rarely selfish, but if you find yourself a little too bent on your own self-interest, the unviverse will reveal this to you quickly, likely through a loss of resources in some way. But remember--a loss is always already a gain. The number 3 harbours 2 and 1 and this links directly to the Goddess Gaia as well as the Tarot card: The World. The World is success--so is your soul! Your soul has travelled a fair distance through time and space and is now reaping a kind of harvest having such a lucky placement at number 3. Use this life to bank positive deeds and generous giving. The next soul cycle will benefit from all of the great works that you accomplish now. Heedful concern with others and a deep care of the self mark out your soul's journey as one that is divinely inspired, full of light, abundance and love. Enjoy your stay!
Stones that are benefical to your style of Empress include: Amethyst, Diamond, Benitoite, Gaia Stone, Emerald, Ajoite, Pink Tourmaline, Strawberry Quartz, Moldavite, Larimar, Moonstone, Aquamarine, Staurolite (Fairy Stone), Cuprite-Chrysocolla, Azurite, Covellite, Libyan Gold Tektite, Malachite, Citrine, Angelite, Rhodocrocite, Melody Stone, any or all types of Garnet, Angel Phantom Quartz, Seraphinite, Diopside (Green), Zincite, Dioptase, Turquoise, Zoisite w/ Ruby and, of course, Rose Quartz.

Blessings to you--for you are blessed!

bsp
being-singular-plural

I am going to lock this topic now. Thanks for all of your interest. . .if you ever want a reading like this in the future, just PM me. Thanks!

bsp

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”