Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Thanks darkestlight, It is my pleasure.

Dear cascadingmoonbeams,

You have some power this life. Your soul number is: 4

Card: The Emperor

Orion is also an Emperor and I wrote on that on page 1 of this thread. You can check the picture over there. THe Emperor soul is one that is associated with benevolent use of rule and power. You are structured and innovative and will find ways to make your plans a reality. Please see the other stuff on page one. I will add that your shadowcard/hidden teachers are the Fool, and Death. Obviously these are major energies and only a powerful soul like yourself could handle this. You may have to take a few tumbles before you find "the right rule." The Fool will inspire you take chances. Some will work, others won't. Plus, there may be some valuable lessons when dealing with the death of loved ones and just questions about death in general. Some major transformations will happen at crucial times this life and these major upheavals will serve to strengthen your reign as a community leader. They are tough shoes to fill, but an Emperor soul can do it. Setting the proper frame from which to operate is important, but try to look a little before you leap into any new projects or pursuits. You have an uncanny ability to transform things into "law" (perhaps for your life) and you will shape your destiny in more and more refined ways with each transformation. You may have to wrestle with power: yours versus another's, but if you stick to your principles and know the right time and place to use your gifts, then your power will only increase as you age. Again, only if you act as a true emperor: a benevolent leader that serves the community through leadership.

Blessings,

bsp
Matt*

Me

Post by Matt* »

You are probably getting sick of this but can you please do mine:

12 1 1972

Thanks
Am I awake or am I still dreaming?
being-singular-plural

I can always make time to help you, Matt. YEAH!! We have the same soul card!

Your soul number is: 5
Your Card: The Heirophant

I wrote on this extensively on page 1 of this thread so could you please refer to that. It is a pleasure to know that there is a great teacher in the UK such as yourself on this soul level. The Pope is a teacher! He knows the tradition and upholds that which he thinks is suitable for this age. He is the visible incarnation of spirit, so spiritual objects (stones, crosses, artwork) may clutter your house. People come to you for spiritual help and advice and you are a good listener always ready to offer real help. The Pope can be a little stuffy and resistant to change, but he is rather open for a conservative looking Tarot Card. He is at his best when he is blessing others and spiritual objects and he is at his worst when he becomes self-righteous. The Pope must try to be open and really listen, as well as rigorously study many matters pertaining to History and Religion. You have the inner ability to "set others free" from their inner struggles and worries that often accompany someone needing more spirituality in their life. Teach and Learn my friend, for what else is there to do?

Blessings,

bsp
cascadingmoonbeams

Thank you

Post by cascadingmoonbeams »

Thank you so much bsp. My friends and I both thought that this is something that could happen. We had both thought that I had alot of power. Thank you for just conferming this I had no idea with us it was just a theory. So now im just really awed and almost scared that I could screw up the fate of people and stuff like that. So i thank you very much for telling me this.

Luv,
Manda
Skido2

b-date

Post by Skido2 »

hi my name is Heidi my b-day is November 4,1964
thanks
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

oooh me me me me!
can you do mine?
8/7/61
being-singular-plural

Dear Heidi,

Your magic number is: 8

This is a great soul number to have as it is associated with eternity.

Card: Strength

I have written on this for JB on page 1 of this thread so please refer to that one. Strength is a very clear card. It is what it looks like--Strength. But, this is the kind of strength that is not about ego recognition (look at how strong I am!!), but about the strength that arises from aligning your will with divine will. You are a creative soul who is in touch with nature. Yours is a playful spirit that is generous, loyal and simply a pleasure to be around. Strength sometimes places us postions where we are tested, so hardships may arise from time to time, but with faith courage and the proper alignment of will, you will overcome any obstacles the divine sets in your path. How? with light and love. Seek the creative in all that you do, from cooking and cleaning to mediatatin and caring for other beings. Strength uses the energyof the sun and the sign of Leo--it is a very childlike sign full of wonder and light. Thus, embrace the child within. Let it play and do it often! This energy is also associated with the 3rd chakra (the solar plexus) and this chakra is the balancer of ego will with divine will. If you feel your ego taking over, then use MALACHITE or CITRINE on your solar plexus chakra to aid in re-alignment. Other stones good for you are SUNSTONE and perhaps RHODOCROSITE. But, since you are a sun sign Scorpio, you may also benefit from BLACK TOURMALINE or a cool stone called THE NEBULA STONE. You can find any of these on ebay.

Your hidden teachers are the Magician (who is also about learning the proper uses of will) and The Star, who is also a nature lover full of hope and delight. Use this hope to adjust your will to the divine purpose your soul seeks. And again, your soul is here to CREATE! All you have to do is decide what to create! THe rest is in you already! Blessings Heidi and let me know if you would like an astrology chart and report. PM me with the details, if you wish.

Blessings,

bsp
Brinie26

Post by Brinie26 »

This is really interesting. My b-day is 4/5/77.

Thanks,
Sabrina
Orion

Post by Orion »

While BSP is away, Orion will play! lol

Sheherazade, yours looks like 5. 8+7+1+9+6+1=32, no card that high so 3+2=5. I think that's how BSP said he did it :)
Brinie, I believe you have 6. 4+5+1+9+7+7=33, no card that high so 3+3=6.

If I'm wrong, BSP can correct it ;);). And he has the indepth stuff. 5 is Hierophant*, 6 is Lovers I think (not sure if anyone has had that one yet.

Edit: *Wow, can't believe I wrote the wrong one when it was just aboe this post :oops: Sorry. And that's why I should just leave it to BSP :P
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

thank you orion!youre a doll! dvirus
being-singular-plural

Ha! Thanks Orion for the math. It is just like an Emperor soul to be impatient with his clergy (. . .I am a Heirophant soul). Yes, I am sorry for the slight delay. I have been helping two or three very important people the last couple of days.

Yes, Sherehazade, Orion is correct, your soul number is 5.

But, the card is not Strength but the Heirophant. THis is a lovely soul level to embody this life. I know form experience as it is also my level. There are many here with Pope souls, like Matt from the UK, me, BlueMoonPrincess and now you Sheherazade. I wrote on this on page one of this thread, as well as page 5. Please read those posts. It is clear that you are a teacher and have many life skills that you can graciously teach to the rest of us. But, do not become smug in your knowledge, the Pope is, yes a public figure subject to ego recognition, but his overall purpose is to serve. Many Popes have difficulty learning this as they seek the riches of the world, rather than the riches of spirit. But, they usually get over this fetish at a young age in order to fulfill their divine duty by teaching and learning. Bless all of the world and you will be blessed. I would associate this archetype with the 3rd eye chakra, the vision of the divine. Thus, I would use LAPIS LAZULI, SODALITE, CLEAR QUARTZ or DIAMOND (of course there are other possibilities) on your third eye when you feel the need to connect to universal vision. TANZANIITE may also prove to enhance your vision as well as IOLITE (these are two of my most powerful stones I use in healing sessions).

Listen to your hidden teacher to help you along the path. It is TEMPERANCE. SHe is an angel of blending--take what you already know and form it into new knowledge. Your character and your status will most be in tune with divine purpose when you are openly helping other people with matters of spirit. Offering practical teaching is good too, like how to write a business letter, but the Pope ought to be concerned with duty to spirit and planetary healing. As Bono said, and is perhaps a great maxim for the Pope: "If I could, through myself, set your spirit free, I'd lead your heart away, see you break, break away, into the light." AHH, it brings tears to the eyes, doesn't it? (this is perhaps one of the best songs ever written--it is called "Bad" off 1984's Unforgettable Fire album). I think it speaks to the Pope well. The Pope leads others to the light, and in turn, he gets to see the light himself! You are a rare soul who actually hears a spiritual call. Listen to it and heed its resonances. This is fun for me--the more I write on the Pope, the more I discover in myself! Thanks Sheherazade for providing me this opportunity for further growth. I am very glad that you are part of this forum.

Blessings,
bsp

PS--I will do Brinie's later this evening, as Orion is right, we have never had a Lover's soul level come up yet. See you on the boards!
sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

thank you tons bsp...you are too cool halfsm
being-singular-plural

Well that's nice Sheherazade, thank you. :oops:

:oops:

Brinie, on to your soul card:

Orion was correct, you are indeed the number: 6

Card: The Lovers

This is a soul here this life to make choices. These will include minor everyday choices like which toothpaste to buy etc. but more importantly and more profoundly, it is about major choices about what kind of life you want for yourself, now and in the future (perhaps beyond this incarnation). Thus, the choices you make this life will have tremendous impact on your future selves, so always make these choices with caution, knowing the major weight each choice carries as it ripples through etermity. The Lovers card is exactly that: about Love. You are here to love whatever it is you choose to love and learn as much as you can about all the maginificient colours of love. This soul energy is associated with Gemini, even though you may be a sun sign Aries, Gemini energy is important to your soul. This is the sign of communication and the flow of information. It is the energy of shifting form one side to the other at a moments notice because all sides of an issue can be empathized with. Gemini is the winged messenger, swooping in and telling everyone the news! It is hard for this energy to stay locked in one's head so Gemini must communicate. That is the key issue that presupposes all love: Love has to first be communicated in order for there to be love. Thus, your soul is here to learn the languages of love, and speak them as often as possible. Let's see the image:

As you can see, the card is Edenic and simply sensuous. Some could read it as the temptation motif in the Garden, but more importantly it is about choice. Who do you choose to follow? Let's suppose you are the woman in card--she is looking at the archangel, but her sensual radar seems focused on the earthly pleasures that the male with the fiery tree offers. You can sense her libiidnal energy wrapped around the human male. She is tempted and asking her guides what to do--What to choose!!!? So, what kind of soul do you want, one that reveres the sacred of the inner voice, or one that reveres the fruits of the earth and materiality. Quite simply, your soul is here to choose between the SACRED and the PROFANE. Choose carfully and choose wisely my friend, for every choice has unforseeable consequences. Your inner teacher is the Tower. You may have to learn some harsh lessons through a fall, perhaps some broken hearts. But, all of this is karmic and set up by your soul, before you incarnated here, so that you can continue to learn all the ways of love, especially divine love. I would associate this card with the region between the heart chakra (4th) and Throat (5th) as it is about love and communication. Stones that would be useful for tuning into this card's energy would be AMETRINE, APATITE, TOURMINALATED QUARTZ, ANGELITE, ROSE QUARTZ, CHIASTOLITE (or the "Cross Stone"), or CELESTITE. Chiastolite is the stone of cross roads and Hecate is attuned to this, so perhaps tuning into Hecate's crone-like wisdom would be beneficial as she is a very wise decision maker in karmic matters. Good luck Brinie and love lots!!!

Blessings,
bsp

Blessings,

bsp
Brinie26

Post by Brinie26 »

Wow, thanks. No wonder I always weigh my decisions carefully.
cascadingmoonbeams

im back...

Post by cascadingmoonbeams »

Yes I am back in this forum but for a different reason. My little sister is to young to join yet when I showed her and her friend this they wanted one done for themselves. Her friends birthday is December 28, 1991(yes i know thats odd her having the same birthday as me just a few years younger) and my sister's is December 29, 1991 could you please tell me theirs?? Thank you.

Luv,
Manda

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”