Numerology + Soul Number + Your Tarot Card

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Skido2

could you do my for me?

Post by Skido2 »

hi i was wondering if you could do my numerology for me?

Heidi 11/04/1964 also if you could do someone else for me as well?
Kevin 08/24/1964
Thanks and have a great night
Heidi
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hello Heidi,

I am not sure if you read the post on the previous page, but I did do yours about half way down. You were 8 and your card was Strength--but that is just this simple little method. There are other numerological interpretations that I can send you. Why not make it simple for me and e-mail me your full name (including middle ones) as one of the numerology reports uses full name and date--don't forget to include all of Kevin's info. If you give me the exact times of birth, both birth dates (as you already have above), full names, and places of birth, I can do all kinds of cool reports for you and Kevin and send them to your e-mail. I would be happy to provide this for you to read and enjoy.

Blessings,

bsp
Areilla

Post by Areilla »

Could you do mine? I think what you are doing is so cool. ::coolglasses::

15/03/83
being-singular-plural

Dear Areilla,

You have the wonderful number of 3.

Soul level Card: The EMPRESS

You are blessed this life as a fertile creator. It does not mean that you have to push out tons of babies, but no matter what you do, the element of your creative wisdom is always active. I have written on this on page 3 (I think), so perhaps you could read that over as well. , our glorious goddess of this site, also has this card. The Empress represents Natural Law. You have an intuitve sense of 'how things grow' and would do well tending to gardens, taking care of animals and people who need your help. You have anatural healing ability and I know some people with this card who have absolutley amazing voices--perhaps singing or just an elegance and refinement in their everyday speaking voice. Empress souls are usually quite beautiful both inside and outside and they have a natural attunement to beauty in the world. Sunrises and sunsets as well as beautiful nature scenes may play important roles in your life and can help calm you in times of turmoil. The Empress is intuitively aware of the cycles of things and her wisdom in these matters helps her adapt to the changing cycles within her life as well as the cycles of nature. Picture a vibrant goddess like being with a magic hand. She is standing in the desert and she points her finger towards a sand dune and it suddenly transforms into a lush jungle full of life. Such is the creative power of the Empress. You are here this life to express your natural creative ability, inspire others with the tact, beauty and charm of Venus and be connected to the earth. All of this is from a deep well of love within you. You are a sensitive and passionate lover full of creativity and you have a keen sense of how to please others. Use it wisely and do not lose yourself in others. Trust in the natural growth of all that is around you. You are simply blessed by blessing the beauty and light everywhere in the universe.

Light and Peace,

bsp
Blue Moon Princess

Post by Blue Moon Princess »

How absolutely awesome and patient you are. Your Temperance is showing :)

Blessings,
smashedintopieces

Post by smashedintopieces »

Could you do mine? I read something about this in my book.

5/14/1989

being-singular-plural

Well Smashed,

You have the soul number of 10

Card: The Wheel of Fortune

A soul at this level is one that is fated to be here on earth at this time. We can expect great things for you. The Wheel is a card the questions the difference between fate and free will, chance and destiny. You have an uncanny sense for karma and as you develop your intuition you will be able to accept the changes going on around you with grace and ease. You have an inner guide that senses fateful events and turns and your life will be filled with them. At tiems you will be very lucky and others may comment about how lucky you are. But, sometimes changes around you are so impersonal that you may feel fear from the divine as if they do not care about you. But, be rest assured, this is not true. The "fates" will send you changes that youa re ready for. It is interesting that Fate and Faith sound similar but one has a harder ending. Faith will soften the chance occurences going on around you. You will probably have many strange encounters where you know that fate is playing out. Perhaps meeting a friend at a grocery store or something else rather mundane may turn out to be the divine in disguise. This soul must learn and accept the cylces of things and always be on the look out for solutions to problems. Also, great knowledge is associated with this card so you would do well to study as much as you can--in whatever field calls you at the time. Perhpas later in life, many will come to you with karmic questions because you will learn much about this--in fact, your intuition is caught up in your karma. You were probably quite graceful and wise in your life before this one which is why the fates have fated you with this soul card level. You are lucky, pure and simple. Let's take a look:

The red flying being at the bottom of the wheel is Anubis. This Egyptian giant can appear in both male and female forms and is very powerful and creative. Once, in a meditation, I had the privilege of attuning to Anubis' energy. All I can say is "WOW!!!" The creative power of this force is simply amazing. He is driving the wheel, and keeps it turning, so to speak. You may want to study up on Anubis and other ancient forms of this creative power. For you, the Nietzschean maxim "Amor fati" (love of fate) may become a way of life. You have the vision and the knowledge to make this life extremely meaningful and perhaps overcome some previous karma. At the very least, you will experience what doubters call "miracles." Stay attuned and listen to the inner wisdom of your long spiritual history. On the soul level, you are at a turning point this life which will impact many lives to come. This indicates that you are probably at a middle adult level in soul years. Thus, you've been here before, many times! You may want to develop past-life regression techniques and perhaps can do this for other people as well. Hone your vision and love your fate!

Blessings,

bsp
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Oo can I please get mine done.
My birthday is the 12th July 1990.
Thanks BSP
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
smashedintopieces

Post by smashedintopieces »

Wow! Thanks! That was very informative. Thanks for taking the time to do that for me. :wink:
phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

BSP, I first want to say that I think it's wonderful that you're willing to do this for everyone. I went ahead and figured out my own number and card. 03/17/1982 would give me a number of 4 and the Emperor card. Of course, I'm a bit conflicted about this. I don't really seem to be a natural-born leader. I tend to be of a more 'go-with-the-flow' disposition. If asked to choose the restaurant for the night, my frequent and admittedly asinine response is "I dunno, where do you wanna go?" However, leave it to a Pisces to be conflicted. You would be too if your sign was two fish tied together at the tail. One swims upstream and the other down. Honestly, how far could they possibly go? Of course, according to the legend I've heard, the string is long enough that each fish may make it halfway around the world. Once finished with their journey, they return to each other and relate their experiences. Of course, I usually leave the latter part of the legend out when talking about my sign with others. I believe it implies a transcendence to my spirit I haven't yet found. Tee-hee. Once again, thanks BSP.

-phoenixfiress
being-singular-plural

Well thank you PheonixFiress, it is my pleasure. Okay, so you are a Piscean sun with an Emperor's soul--there are many ways this can play out. Trust me, having Moon Conjunct Jupiter in my Fourth House in Pisces makes me understand your statement about floating off in indecision. Nevertheless, your soul level will allow your Piscean expression to lead others into "the flow"--I know you know what I mean. This is your gift, to lead and set boundaries within your unbounded imagination. It is a delicate and interesting balance of passivity and activity. Use your hidden teacher cards to help: The Fool who is willing to take riskes, and Death, who understands the depth of cycles and transformations. These will help shape your emperorial (i think i just made up this word!) soul to become a leader of Pisces expression. You may want to take a closer look at your full natal chart to see the areas in which Pisces will be expressed most clearly (in all of its haze). You may lead others to learn to surrender, lead others to sacrfice their egos and accept their divinity, perhaps you can lead others to be party animals and drug addicts. However you best express your Picsces sun will appear to others as leadership of some kind. You are more decisively indecisive than you give yourself credit for.

Blessings,

bsp
being-singular-plural

Hi Alhandra,

Sorry for the minor delay. Your soul number is 11

Card: JUSTICE

If you follow the thread a little ways back you will see that a few others here are also on this soul level. Please check those posts to help inform you of your own level. Justice is balanced and fair and seek harmonious relationships with pretty much everyone. The will fight for the underdog and perhaps even become violent in order to fight for what is "fair." But, Jstice souls typically would rather fight with the pen than the sword. Thus, I advice you to get a great education and study as wide as possible. You have an intuitive ability to see both sides of a situation and may sometimes have a hard time choosing which side. But, Justice will not sit on the fence for too long as that would be unbalanced. Justice souls seek other's approval but are also very willing to hand their approval over to others. They are usually very graceful in thought and deed and can even be great dancers. Social etiquette may play a significant role in your life somehow. You will have the capapcity to excel in professional endevours such as Law, Accounting, Philosophy, even Medicine. Think wide, but do not overlook the fine print. It is wonderful to have souls with this "colour" as the world needs many, many fighters for harmony, fairness and universal justice. Go get 'em tiger!!!

Blessings,
bsp
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

cool thanks bsp lol :)
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
phoenixfiress

Post by phoenixfiress »

Thanks, BSP for all of the lovely insights. I believe I catch your drift. wink* wink*.

-phoenixfiress
missy

Post by missy »

Hi BSP!
If you would please,,,,

05/01/65.

also for my daughter.

06/11/89.

Thanks in advance! :D

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”