Bad neighbors...

Talk about anything you want to here.
Abida-Sahara

Bad neighbors...

Post by Abida-Sahara »

I'm sure everyone has had them. They are the obnoxious, disrespectful, classless type who wreck a neighborhood and pollute a good day with noise, smoke, smog... ect.

With me, the day the moved in is the day the neighborhood became what can best be described as "skanksville".

Alas, my once peaceful corner of the world has been colonized by a most foul invader. I suppose you could call them rednecks, white trash, or some other vile term befitting them. They took a grassy and flowery field--which I had in the past used for rituals and offerings, do to it's large flat stone in the middle--They basically bought and ATV and then turned it into a quad track one day while I was away. Though it isn't THEIR field to wreck, they basically destroyed it. Now it's a dry mucky figure eight track with jumps for them.

Now I could have tolerated that but they have started littering the field and neighbors yards and their own with car parts and their children's toys. And have taken to using a nearby ravine as a garbage pit.

On top of that they regularly just idle their cars and trucks and rev their engines constantly. I recall one unpleasant Sunday where the only sound that could be heard is their loud music and near insensate engine revving. Which mind you is bad for your car to rev it constantly. So I can't really go outside and have any peace outdoors.

Lastly, do to parking constraints they have take to parking in such a way that blocks me in preventing me from just getting into my car and going somewhere else for a day.

The silver lining in this is simply that it has served to unite me and this other neighboring family in our crusade to oust these people. Ever since their nice Russian Orthodox crucifix "vanished" from their door post they and I have been looking for any way to rid ourselves of them and trying to get the owner of the homes we rent from to either get rid of them or move us out.

Bad neighbors.... one of the most intolerable things.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I hate it when my neighbors' grandbrats come to visit. I can't stand them. They run around screaming like a bunch of barbarians, they climb on people's cars, they nearly broke my mom's windshield with a basketball. I don't have a problem with kids playing outside - I encourage it - but screaming at the top of your lungs is completely unnecessary. I'm not talking about just yelling at the other kids. I'm talking about screaming like banshees. They scream themselves hoarse. I especially can't stand them during finals when I'm trying to study. Just because they're not in college and don't have to worry about their futures for 10 years or so doesn't mean that the rest of us don't. I would love nothing more than to knock all their heads together.

And then up the street is, honestly, white trash. Their yard, like your neighbors', is always dirty, their kids are always out in the street, even when a car's coming. They're out there at all hours of the day, even at night. And they have a white dog with a brown ear. Every time you try to pet it, it flinches from you, leading me to believe that they abuse that poor thing. Whatever they do to that dog, the same thing will happen to them 3-fold, I guarantee you. And that's my consolation.
Abida-Sahara

Post by Abida-Sahara »

I shall count myself lucky my little problem doesn't abuse animals, as far as I know anyway. Screaming children, I used to have that problem. But actually I was alright with it because most of the time they were at school and didn't get to loud or destroy property. But that family actually moved because of these people. Thankfully of the two white trashy families ruining the neighborhood, one has finally been driven out do to not paying their rent.

In fact I recall them using their tax return to buy a new loud stereo system, instead of paying off their rent debt, which according to one of them would have paid it off. I suppose my neighbors three fold return is being incapable of making an intelligent decision with their money.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

Well, at least they're not blasting their stereo at all hours of the night.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”