Sonia Choquette - Ask Your Guides - My experience

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
KaidaPyralis

Sonia Choquette - Ask Your Guides - My experience

Post by KaidaPyralis »

Okay, so I've started having Angel experiences and wanted to share!

I bought this book aaaages ago, and rediscovered it recently which was actually the first intervention I think. I've been so worn out recently.

Since then I've had much better "luck". Things like, my camera got dropped off a bridge, and I asked my angels for help because it had some important photos on. When we went to look we found no evidence of the camera, just the memory card lying untouched and in perfect working order. Also silly things like our tv in the house sometimes doesn't show pictures properly and today it was all distorted. I got frustrated and called my Angels, but it was still broken. I took a deep breath and more calmly asked again, and I felt a bit of a shiver in my spine and it fixed itself.

Just thought I'd share, I'm really excited by it all. :)

Kaida
Lau
Xal

Re: Sonia Choquette - Ask Your Guides - My experience

Post by Xal »

KaidaPyralis wrote:Okay, so I've started having Angel experiences and wanted to share!

I bought this book aaaages ago, and rediscovered it recently which was actually the first intervention I think. I've been so worn out recently.

Since then I've had much better "luck". Things like, my camera got dropped off a bridge, and I asked my angels for help because it had some important photos on. When we went to look we found no evidence of the camera, just the memory card lying untouched and in perfect working order. Also silly things like our tv in the house sometimes doesn't show pictures properly and today it was all distorted. I got frustrated and called my Angels, but it was still broken. I took a deep breath and more calmly asked again, and I felt a bit of a shiver in my spine and it fixed itself.

Just thought I'd share, I'm really excited by it all. :)

Kaida
That's very cool about the memory card.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”